Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Been Flea Marketing again and Found More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom
    Has the Black Bat on the backs and has the inserts as well as the set.

Tim
    When we talk in a couple of mins u are going to flip when i tell u what i got in my little hands today from the goodie good trading guy and his Wife.

Terry
    The Bear

Comment

you were right terry, that set will be ausome
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
        Tom
        Has the Black Bat on the backs and has the inserts as well as the set.

Terry
        The Bear

If it has inserts this the '89 set? The '66 set didn't have inserts just the 55 cards.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I've always been curious about flea markets...do you usually get out of there with some nice stuff on a low budget? Once I land a new job and get the finances straight again, I might have to check out some flea markets in central VA...
          JDThakid36's Trade Page

Comment

Tom
            We picked up the 66 set and the 89 as well and tell ur friend we are not trading the 66 set as i graduated in 66 and and a friend of mine was born in 66 and if we move it i promised him the first dibs on it.
            The 89 we are going to put that and the Elvis Presley and John F Kennedy sets on Craig;s list with another trader who wants them as well and get Tommy a 54 Bowman Nellie Fox and Early Wynn he needs for his set.
            But again thk u for the interest regardless.

Tim
            Will have that little goodie in today;s mail for u.
            Also found a couple of Slim Jims with Cards on them and if not mistaken has a Walter Payton on one of them
            Both cards are mint and if u want them when i send the Pats stuff to ur Daughter i can put them in the same box for u.

Terry
            The Bear

Comment

JKid36
              Up here the economey is so bad anyway they can find a way of surviving is a means of survival and yes a lot of good stuff can be had for nothing at all if u know the right places to go.
              The local thrift shop yesterday and today is having a dollar sale on all clothing and most of it is named brand Tommy Hilfiiger/LL Bean/Columbia and stuff like that.
              Bought Tommy a winter coat as his was stolen at scholl for a buck on a almost brand new Columbia which retails for 90 to 100 alone.
              So if u know as i said the right places u get the right deals and have to pay attention to what is going on dailey.
              I buy all my three ring binders which at Wal Mart go for 3 to 6 dollars for .25 cents at the localCatholic Charities thrift store.
              So bargains can be found just requires a lot of good friend s and a lilltle smart Shopping.

Terry
              The Bear

Comment

[QUOTE=Northernbear;255557]Tom
                We picked up the 66 set and the 89 as well and tell ur friend we are not trading the 66 set as i graduated in 66 and and a friend of mine was born in 66 and if we move it i promised him the first dibs on it.
                The 89 we are going to put that and the Elvis Presley and John F Kennedy sets on Craig;s list with another trader who wants them as well and get Tommy a 54 Bowman Nellie Fox and Early Wynn he needs for his set.
                But again thk u for the interest regardless.

Dang alright thanks Bear, nice score on the Fox and Wynn. Your craiglist what area do you post in?
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Sports Cards and Collectiables and Reference on Maine area.

Terry
                  The Bear

Comment

yes terry, the slim jims will be a neat addition and my daughter is looking forward to the pats shuff.
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Tim
                      Got the little beauty we talked about yesterday in today;s mail so u should see that one Monday.
                      The Pats stuff and the slim Jims i will get out Monday for u.

Terry
                      The Bear

Comment

Working...
                      X