Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still need a few from 2012 Topps Series 1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jaybarkerfan View Post
    Let me see where I'm at after I finish all the deals I was already working on and we will work on something.
    You've already gone past me making deals so I guess that means your not interested. Thanks anyway...
    My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
    http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
    I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
    CMB will be ignored...sorry!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by bonzomoretti View Post
      You've already gone past me making deals so I guess that means your not interested. Thanks anyway...
      Actually, no I didn't. Matty P and crb were the first two to reply in this thread. Wasn't disinterested but if you feel that way I'm sorry.
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by jaybarkerfan View Post
        Actually, no I didn't. Matty P and crb were the first two to reply in this thread. Wasn't disinterested but if you feel that way I'm sorry.
        I apologize. You are correct. This happens so much on these boards that I thought it had happened again. I get so pissed when that happens. I wish collectors would just say "no thanks" instead of using "I'll take a look later" as a blow off.
        Please, disregard my post and when you get a chance, take a look at my lists. Thanks. Mike
        Last edited by bonzomoretti; 03-28-2012, 05:52 PM.
        My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
        My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
        http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
        I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
        CMB will be ignored...sorry!

        Comment


        • #19
          hey jaybarkerfan,
          Tootalltoma here
          I've got these off you list ,if you still need them..or NOT.thanks for your time.
          2012 topps baseball
          #2.44.52.77.85.119.153.204.248.291.
          if interested in one or more plmk..

          i have an player wanted list or if you have double of this set .I willing to send list ..
          hopefully we can work out something.
          PLMK
          Last edited by TooTallToma; 03-29-2012, 08:17 PM. Reason: added username
          Thanks from TooTallToma
          In God We Trust..America!!
          Lest We Forget

          Comment


          • #20
            i put my trade in the mgr. sorry for delay folks i had stuff to do last couple of days.. will try to pay better attention from now on
            Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

            Comment


            • #21
              Some 2012 Cards

              Originally posted by jaybarkerfan View Post
              I still need the following for my 2012 Topps Series 1 Set. I have tons of dupes and also inserts I can trade. Let me know if you can knock some off my list. Thanks for looking!

              2,5,44,116,119,144,145,153,177,178,188,200,204,219 ,225,246,248, 252,267,278,286,291,303,304,308,325

              I have these #s44,177,178,248

              Want any 2012 Cubs cards

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by jaybarkerfan View Post
                I still need the following for my 2012 Topps Series 1 Set. I have tons of dupes and also inserts I can trade. Let me know if you can knock some off my list. Thanks for looking!

                2,5,44,116,119,144,145,153,177,178,188,200,204,219 ,225,246,248, 252,267,278,286,291,303,304,308,325
                Lmk if you still need any of these.

                2, 5, 44, 119, 144, 153, 177, 178, 188, 204, 225, 248, 267, 278, 286, 308, 325rc.


                I can use any of these 2012 topps

                Gold Sparkle and Black #'d-61
                7 Mantle
                100 Bautista
                207 Arencibia
                229 Escobar
                293 Thames
                304 Morrow

                Silks
                4 Mantle
                23 Bautista
                56 Lind
                87 Morrow

                Golden Moments
                GM-42 Kaline

                Golden Greats
                GG 31, 33, 35. Mantle
                GG 37, 38, 39. Clemente
                GG 71, 74, 75. Ruth


                1967 Mantle Reprint MMR-67

                Thanks, Al.
                TEAM SET COLLECTOR!! Looking for Blackhawks, Oilers/Titans, Bluejays.
                Blanda, Moon, McNair, E. George, E.Campbell.
                Bobby Hull, Howe, Orr, Mikita, T.Esposito, D.Savard, G.Hall, Pilote.
                Fergie Jenkins, Bob Gibson, Aaron, Clemente, Mantle, Kaline, Reggie Jackson, Halladay (jays).
                Always interested in vintage and HOF'ers

                Photobuckett
                http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...ardfan_bucket/

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by diehardfan View Post
                  Lmk if you still need any of these.

                  2, 5, 44, 119, 144, 153, 177, 178, 188, 204, 225, 248, 267, 278, 286, 308, 325rc.


                  I can use any of these 2012 topps

                  Gold Sparkle and Black #'d-61
                  7 Mantle
                  100 Bautista
                  207 Arencibia
                  229 Escobar
                  293 Thames
                  304 Morrow

                  Silks
                  4 Mantle
                  23 Bautista
                  56 Lind
                  87 Morrow

                  Golden Moments
                  GM-42 Kaline

                  Golden Greats
                  GG 31, 33, 35. Mantle
                  GG 37, 38, 39. Clemente
                  GG 71, 74, 75. Ruth


                  1967 Mantle Reprint MMR-67

                  Thanks, Al.
                  I found the base numbers that I sent you from your list. I have nothing else to offer
                  Hereb

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I have these if you need them: 116, 145, 219, 304

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Thanks for those that provided help and those who offered help! I received a gift package today that contained all of the cards I originally needed. I did however find out that I am indeed missing one more card- Number 79. If you have one available, lets work something out.
                      Arizona Cardinals Autos
                      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                      Wrestling Autos
                      Wrestling Relics

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X