Originally posted by jaybarkerfan
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I still need a few from 2012 Topps Series 1
Collapse
X
-
You've already gone past me making deals so I guess that means your not interested. Thanks anyway...My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
CMB will be ignored...sorry!
-
Actually, no I didn't. Matty P and crb were the first two to reply in this thread. Wasn't disinterested but if you feel that way I'm sorry.Originally posted by bonzomoretti View PostYou've already gone past me making deals so I guess that means your not interested. Thanks anyway...Arizona Cardinals Autos
Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
Wrestling Autos
Wrestling Relics
Comment
-
I apologize. You are correct. This happens so much on these boards that I thought it had happened again. I get so pissed when that happens. I wish collectors would just say "no thanks" instead of using "I'll take a look later" as a blow off.Originally posted by jaybarkerfan View PostActually, no I didn't. Matty P and crb were the first two to reply in this thread. Wasn't disinterested but if you feel that way I'm sorry.
Please, disregard my post and when you get a chance, take a look at my lists. Thanks. MikeLast edited by bonzomoretti; 03-28-2012, 05:52 PM.My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
CMB will be ignored...sorry!
Comment
-
hey jaybarkerfan,
Tootalltoma here
I've got these off you list ,if you still need them..or NOT.thanks for your time.
2012 topps baseball
#2.44.52.77.85.119.153.204.248.291.
if interested in one or more plmk..
i have an player wanted list or if you have double of this set .I willing to send list ..
hopefully we can work out something.
PLMKThanks from TooTallToma
In God We Trust..America!!
Lest We Forget
Comment
-
Some 2012 Cards
Originally posted by jaybarkerfan View PostI still need the following for my 2012 Topps Series 1 Set. I have tons of dupes and also inserts I can trade. Let me know if you can knock some off my list. Thanks for looking!
2,5,44,116,119,144,145,153,177,178,188,200,204,219 ,225,246,248, 252,267,278,286,291,303,304,308,325
I have these #s44,177,178,248
Want any 2012 Cubs cards
Comment
-
Lmk if you still need any of these.Originally posted by jaybarkerfan View PostI still need the following for my 2012 Topps Series 1 Set. I have tons of dupes and also inserts I can trade. Let me know if you can knock some off my list. Thanks for looking!
2,5,44,116,119,144,145,153,177,178,188,200,204,219 ,225,246,248, 252,267,278,286,291,303,304,308,325
2, 5, 44, 119, 144, 153, 177, 178, 188, 204, 225, 248, 267, 278, 286, 308, 325rc.
I can use any of these 2012 topps
Gold Sparkle and Black #'d-61
7 Mantle
100 Bautista
207 Arencibia
229 Escobar
293 Thames
304 Morrow
Silks
4 Mantle
23 Bautista
56 Lind
87 Morrow
Golden Moments
GM-42 Kaline
Golden Greats
GG 31, 33, 35. Mantle
GG 37, 38, 39. Clemente
GG 71, 74, 75. Ruth
1967 Mantle Reprint MMR-67
Thanks, Al.TEAM SET COLLECTOR!! Looking for Blackhawks, Oilers/Titans, Bluejays.
Blanda, Moon, McNair, E. George, E.Campbell.
Bobby Hull, Howe, Orr, Mikita, T.Esposito, D.Savard, G.Hall, Pilote.
Fergie Jenkins, Bob Gibson, Aaron, Clemente, Mantle, Kaline, Reggie Jackson, Halladay (jays).
Always interested in vintage and HOF'ers
Photobuckett
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...ardfan_bucket/
Comment
-
I found the base numbers that I sent you from your list. I have nothing else to offerOriginally posted by diehardfan View PostLmk if you still need any of these.
2, 5, 44, 119, 144, 153, 177, 178, 188, 204, 225, 248, 267, 278, 286, 308, 325rc.
I can use any of these 2012 topps
Gold Sparkle and Black #'d-61
7 Mantle
100 Bautista
207 Arencibia
229 Escobar
293 Thames
304 Morrow
Silks
4 Mantle
23 Bautista
56 Lind
87 Morrow
Golden Moments
GM-42 Kaline
Golden Greats
GG 31, 33, 35. Mantle
GG 37, 38, 39. Clemente
GG 71, 74, 75. Ruth
1967 Mantle Reprint MMR-67
Thanks, Al.
Hereb
Comment
-
Thanks for those that provided help and those who offered help! I received a gift package today that contained all of the cards I originally needed. I did however find out that I am indeed missing one more card- Number 79. If you have one available, lets work something out.Arizona Cardinals Autos
Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
Wrestling Autos
Wrestling Relics
Comment

Comment