Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade List

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • list updated

    Comment


    • list updated

      Comment


      • list updated

        Comment


        • list updated

          Comment


          • 26 more have been traded . list updated .

            Comment


            • 3 more have been traded . list updated .

              Comment


              • list updated

                Comment


                • list updated

                  Comment


                  • lst updated

                    Comment


                    • I see the Nolan Ryan gu is gone. However, I'm still interested in the '13 TGQ Markakis gu, '13 TTT J. Zimmermann gu/auto, and maybe the '03 Fleer Greats... Jim Palmer gu. Who/what are you looking for in trade (besides "Chipper", I don't have any)? Have a good evening, Rodney

                      The main items Im looking to trade for are
                      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                      Orioles Autos I need
                      Baseball HOFers GU I need
                      Orioles GU I need
                      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                      However other offers will be considered

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                        I see the Nolan Ryan gu is gone. However, I'm still interested in the '13 TGQ Markakis gu, '13 TTT J. Zimmermann gu/auto, and maybe the '03 Fleer Greats... Jim Palmer gu. Who/what are you looking for in trade (besides "Chipper", I don't have any)? Have a good evening, Rodney
                        pm sent .

                        Comment


                        • PM has been replied too.

                          The main items Im looking to trade for are
                          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                          Orioles Autos I need
                          Baseball HOFers GU I need
                          Orioles GU I need
                          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                          However other offers will be considered

                          Comment


                          • PM has been replied too

                            Comment


                            • I sent you a PM with the specifics of the Mike Minor auto.

                              The main items Im looking to trade for are
                              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                              Orioles Autos I need
                              Baseball HOFers GU I need
                              Orioles GU I need
                              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                              However other offers will be considered

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                                I sent you a PM with the specifics of the Mike Minor auto.

                                sounds good . thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X