Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade List

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • List will be updated today. I have a few more trades to finish up then im stepping away from collecting for alittle bit.

    Comment


    • Still cant update the list



      TRADED
      2013 Topps Chrome DeAndre Hopkins RC GU
      2012 Upperdeck Goodwin Champions Colin Kaepernick GU
      2013 Panini Playbook Rookie Playbook Russell Wilson Booklet (spells out bunyan) (B -2 color patch U - 4 color patch N - 2 color patch Y - 1 color A 2 color patch N 2 color patch ) #ed 37/49 (VHTG)
      2011 Topps Prime Dual Combo Relics Colin Kaepernick / Kendall Hunter Dual GU #ed 024/398
      2013 Panini Momentum Rookie Initiation Marcus Lattimore RC GU #ed 344/399
      2011 Topps Prime Triple Combo Relics Calvin Johnson /Mikel Leshoure/Titus Young Triple GU #ed 203/388

      Comment


      • list is up to date now .

        Comment


        • If they're still available, I'm interested in your Nolan Ryan gu cards. What are their bv's, and who/what are you looking for in trade (besides "Chipper", don't have any)? Have a good evening.

          The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
            If they're still available, I'm interested in your Nolan Ryan gu cards. What are their bv's, and who/what are you looking for in trade (besides "Chipper", don't have any)? Have a good evening.
            ill check over threads . and ill try to have an answer for you today or tomorrow . thanks

            Comment


            • Answer

              Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
              If they're still available, I'm interested in your Nolan Ryan gu cards. What are their bv's, and who/what are you looking for in trade (besides "Chipper", don't have any)? Have a good evening.
              2001 nolan ryan gu books at 15
              2005 nolan ryan gu books at 25

              id trade them both for the- 2012 Topps Golden Moments Albert Pujols uniform (bv=40) . lmk thanks
              Last edited by brock0989; 02-21-2014, 06:13 PM.

              Comment


              • That's fine, please post it (I'll confirm). I'll mail Monday (2/24/14), please do the same. Have a good night, Rodney

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                  That's fine, please post it (I'll confirm). I'll mail Monday (2/24/14), please do the same. Have a good night, Rodney
                  thats fine . ill send them out this morning . i have to go to the post office anyways . thanks for the trade .

                  Comment


                  • Jon, thanks for the trade, it has been confirmed. The P O was closed when I got through bowling with my oldest grandson (his league had "bowl with parent day", and since we're raising him I bowled with him,his team, opposing team, and other parents - it took a while). I'll get Pujols mailed Monday. Have a good evening, Rodney

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • ok ... ill have urs in the mail on monday . you a good bowler ?

                      Comment


                      • Jon, I used to be a little above average at duckpins for 30+ years (my highest season avg. was 115, and highest game 169). However, in the last two+ years I've bowled ten pins (easier for me at my age). Usually I just bowl in the summer when my wife,I, and grandson have gotten great deals on the cost. In the summer of 2012 I bowled 80+ games and averaged 150. This past summer I bowled 100+ games and averaged 159 (with a high game of 264). Today was the 1st time I'd bowled since 9/1/13, and my scores were 145-136-198. So, I feel I'm above average but many more are better. And, without a doubt, ten pins is definitely much much much easier than duckpins. Thanks again for the trade.
                        Have a good evening, Rodney

                        The main items Im looking to trade for are
                        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                        Orioles Autos I need
                        Baseball HOFers GU I need
                        Orioles GU I need
                        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                        However other offers will be considered

                        Comment


                        • thats not bad at all . i was averaging 220 in new york and 215 in vermont . things were put on hold cause of my ex girl friend . i was thinking bout making a return but that came to a hault . just found out the company i work for is closing there doors . im going to try to transfer to michigan then ill pick back up where i left off . well thanks for the trade have a good day .

                          Comment


                          • list updated

                            Comment


                            • list updated.

                              Comment


                              • list updated.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X