Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Ryan Braun 2005 Bowman Chrome Autograph Rookie FT/FS
Collapse
X
-
No one is going to take it and as a brewers fan this is ruff...
Can i have it for freeBucket partially updated. Still working on it.
http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!
Comment
-
Could I take it off your hands for freeBucket partially updated. Still working on it.
http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!
Comment
-
take a joke, just trying to have a little fun... Blowout cards has better humor... Sorry to upset you and you need to cut me slack on the thing with oriolesfan i had no idea he was a big deal and i wish i could have taken back all the mean thing i have said to himBucket partially updated. Still working on it.
http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!
Comment


Comment