Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Braun 2005 Bowman Chrome Autograph Rookie FT/FS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ryan Braun 2005 Bowman Chrome Autograph Rookie FT/FS

    I might as well join the bandwagon. Looking to get rid of this. Looking for other nice autographs willing to take 2-3 cards for the right cards in my favor. If interested send me an open offer and I'll check your organizer. Looking for football and baseball autos.


  • #2
    To the top.

    Comment


    • #3
      No one is going to take it and as a brewers fan this is ruff...
      Can i have it for free
      Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
      http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
      I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

      Comment


      • #4
        Could I take it off your hands for free
        Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
        http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
        I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

        Comment


        • #5
          No, but between the stunt with Oriolesfan and this you can have a free trip to my ignore list.

          Comment


          • #6
            take a joke, just trying to have a little fun... Blowout cards has better humor... Sorry to upset you and you need to cut me slack on the thing with oriolesfan i had no idea he was a big deal and i wish i could have taken back all the mean thing i have said to him
            Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
            http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
            I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

            Comment

            Working...
            X