Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Up for a 100 count Team Lot Swap??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone Up for a 100 count Team Lot Swap??

    I have thousands upon thousands of cards just waiting for trades. I am interested in doing a 100 different count swap for your Padres with anyone interested. My collection only runs up to around 2007 but goes back to the late 70's. Let me know if you are interested. I would like to get a little more for the premium teams (Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Phillies) if that is not too much to ask. And Braves are off limits

    Let's put some trades together!!

    SGC
    Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

    Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

  • #2
    Anyone else up for this?? Set one up via PM last night and would love to do another...
    Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

    Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

    Comment


    • #3
      I am interested in doing this. Do you have any Cincinnati Reds.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MichelleAnn View Post
        I am interested in doing this. Do you have any Cincinnati Reds.
        I certainly do and responded to your PM.....

        Who else out there would like to do a team swap....just a hundred different Padres is all it takes to get a deal together with me for your team.
        Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

        Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm up for it. I do tigers and have no use for Padres.

          Comment


          • #6
            I would be up for a swap for Mets, Knicks, Steelers, and all Tavares cards you might have, for padres. I would take a mix of any of that combo. Plus, it will give me a reason to look at Padres cards again, lol.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nycollectible@gmail.com View Post
              I would be up for a swap for Mets, Knicks, Steelers, and all Tavares cards you might have, for padres. I would take a mix of any of that combo. Plus, it will give me a reason to look at Padres cards again, lol.
              I can do Mets at this point as I do not have my other sports out. If you want to do a Mets for Padres swap for 100 or 200, send me a pm with your address and post the trade, or I can post and then will reply with my address.
              Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

              Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

              Comment


              • #8
                I just finished wrapping up 2 more team lot trades and am ready to start pulling more cards for you... Let me know what team/teams that you are looking for and how many different Padres you can come up with in return

                Lets trade!!

                SGC
                Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

                Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I like to collect odd ball cards from the 80's and 90's (any team). They put out a lot of weird sets by companies like Hostess, ToysRus, Denny's, as well as Fleer did star stickers and lots of mini sets of like 30 cards which came in little boxes. If you have any stuff like that, I can easily put together Padres stuff for you from many different years including current years.
                  Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                  Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                  Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I mailed the cards today. Hope you will like them. If you do, I have a few more Padres if you are interested.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                      I like to collect odd ball cards from the 80's and 90's (any team). They put out a lot of weird sets by companies like Hostess, ToysRus, Denny's, as well as Fleer did star stickers and lots of mini sets of like 30 cards which came in little boxes. If you have any stuff like that, I can easily put together Padres stuff for you from many different years including current years.
                      I do in fact have a couple of 800 count boxes full of those mini sets.... I have to find them first but will do so and offer you first shot.... I remember Woolworths and ToysRUs for sure and then maybe a Walgreens too it seems but then also the League Leader sets and stuff like that which were 44 cards or around there...

                      I have another large box too of the postcard sized Action All Star cards if you have an interest there....
                      Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

                      Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MichelleAnn View Post
                        I mailed the cards today. Hope you will like them. If you do, I have a few more Padres if you are interested.
                        Great, your cards will be in the mail tomorrow
                        Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

                        Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would be looking for Yankees.
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Negron-23 View Post
                            I would be looking for Yankees.
                            PM sent, thanks for your interest
                            Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

                            Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have 137 padres for sale. Lmk if ur interested. Thanks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X