Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Up for a 100 count Team Lot Swap??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by brock0989 View Post
    I have 137 padres for sale. Lmk if ur interested. Thanks
    For trade, yes....

    For sale......ehhh not so much right now as I have a lot of incoming lots and want to know what I have before I start spending right now.

    Let me know if you want to trade for them and what team.

    SGC
    Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

    Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

    Comment


    • #17
      pm sent ........ lmk thanks

      Comment


      • #18
        2 more trades set up.....keep those Padres coming!!! I will trade for another 1,000 or so and then start taking the inventory and trade for missing only and not in whole lots, so it does not get any easier than this... Lets trade!
        Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

        Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SGC Sportscards View Post
          I do in fact have a couple of 800 count boxes full of those mini sets.... I have to find them first but will do so and offer you first shot.... I remember Woolworths and ToysRUs for sure and then maybe a Walgreens too it seems but then also the League Leader sets and stuff like that which were 44 cards or around there...

          I have another large box too of the postcard sized Action All Star cards if you have an interest there....
          Great - let me know when you find some. The Woolworth and Walgreens ones are great. I'd prefer the normal sized cards (not minis or jumbos) - just because it is easier to store.

          Let me know when you dig them out. I am going out of town for the weekend but can dig through some Padres next week.
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

          Comment


          • #20
            I can go through my cards and pull out padres cards. I am looking for St. Louis cardinals cards.
            I collect St. Louis Cardinal's cards.





            http://www.john146ministries.blogspot.com/

            Comment


            • #21
              Hi tank1976 Would you like to trade? I am interested in Cincinnati Reds. Does it matter what years the cards are for the Cardinals.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by tank1976 View Post
                I can go through my cards and pull out padres cards. I am looking for St. Louis cardinals cards.
                PM sent, thanks
                Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

                Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  I haven't sorted through my stuff in awhile but I know I have a bunch of Tony Gwynn cards if you're interested.
                  Looking for Yankees.
                  Have a great day!
                  --Jeff

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by jarends View Post
                    I haven't sorted through my stuff in awhile but I know I have a bunch of Tony Gwynn cards if you're interested.
                    Looking for Yankees.
                    Have a great day!
                    --Jeff
                    Would be glad to put a trade together for those. I am working on a list of haves for Gwynn and should have that up in the next day or two if you want to see that before putting the deal together. I have tons of Yankees to offer up to make it happpen.
                    Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

                    Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      PM sent
                      --Jeff

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by jarends View Post
                        PM sent
                        --Jeff

                        PM Replied, thanks for the trade
                        Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

                        Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X