Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Topps Blues Wantlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2014 Topps Blues Wantlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1/2/3/4/5/8/10//12/14/16/18/20//23/24/25/26/27/28/29//33/34/36/40//43/44/45/46/49/50/51/53/54/56/57/58/62/64//66/68/69/70/75/76/77/78/82/83/85/86/87/88/89//93/94/95/96//100
    101/102/105/108/109/110/111/114/115/117/119//121/123/124/125/128/130/131/133/134/135/136//138//143/145/146/147/148/149/150/151//154/155/156/157/160/161/162/165/166//168/169/170/171/172/173/174/175/176/177//180/181/186/188/190/194/195/196/199/200
    /203/204/205/206/207/209/211//215/217/218/219/221/222//224/226/2229//231/232/233/234/236/237/238/239/240/241/244/245/248/249/250/252/254/255/256/258/259/260/265/266/267/268/270/271/272/273/275//278/281/282/283//289/290/291/293/295/298/299/300
    303//307/308/309/314/315/317/322/323//326/331

    Let me know what u have and what u need for any help.
    Terry
    Old Bear
    Last edited by Northernbear; 02-28-2014, 05:54 PM. Reason: updating

  • #2
    Terry, I have these: 14,43,45,50,101,119,124,134,148,204,209,236,282,29 0,293,305

    Looking for Pujols.

    Comment


    • #3
      Jerry
      All I have in Pujols is older base and inserts if that will work for u.
      Terry
      Old Bear

      Comment


      • #4
        Terry,
        I have these #'s 11,14,41,69,91,97,137,139,152,167,195,202,213,223, 230,244,276,286,
        plmk Jerry
        My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

        New Wix Site:
        http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

        Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
        Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
        Also looking for current Blues autos!

        Comment


        • #5
          Jerry
          I can use all of them bud.
          What do u want for them.
          U should see ur money order tomorrow or Wed as well bud.
          Terry
          Old Bear

          Comment


          • #6
            I have 6 of ur wants. If u want give me a call around 1030. I should still be awake.

            Comment


            • #7
              Jon
              Sorry I have no phone service until 1 as I told u and only to 3 .
              Plus I no longer have ur number bud as all memory was erased when we caught the first one sending the threats.
              Terry
              Old Bear

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
                Jerry
                All I have in Pujols is older base and inserts if that will work for u.
                Terry
                Old Bear
                Sorry, thought I had already replied. Let me know what you have.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Jerry
                  I will look thru what I have Pujols and get back to u.
                  Terry
                  Old Bear

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    JGreen68
                    See if u can use any of these Pujols.
                    06 B-Hert Variation #165
                    02 UD Honor Roll #38
                    2012 New Age Performers #NAP-AP
                    08 UD Timelines Black and White #142
                    08 SP Marquee Matchups Pujols/Lidge MM-3
                    08 Documentary #4337 September 9th
                    03 Victory
                    09 Goudey Mini #6
                    2010 Topps Legendary Lineage Musial/Pujols LL-16
                    08 UD X Baseball #91
                    07 UD Futures #86
                    08 Topps Hert #150
                    02 Topps Ten 01 ML Hit LDRS
                    03 Bazooka Large #280
                    02 Fleer Tradition U276
                    03 Fleer Tradition 40th Anniversary #171
                    07 Bow Hert Variation with signature #50
                    03 Fleer Tradition Team LDRS #37
                    02 UD Vintage #44
                    04 Fleer Tradition #399

                    LMK
                    Terry
                    Old Bear

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Terry the ones I have for you BV $28.25. What do you have in Cardinals, Ripken, Ryan, Zack Wheeler,Machado,Wil Myers and Gerrit cole inserts? plmk Jerry
                      My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

                      New Wix Site:
                      http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

                      Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
                      Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
                      Also looking for current Blues autos!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Terry,
                        The only one that I need for sure is the 2008 UD Documentary #4337.

                        I have questions about a few others.

                        The 2006 Bowman Heritage #165 is actually 2006 Topps Heritage #165, right? What's the variation?

                        What's the card # and color on the 2003 UD Victory?

                        The 2003 Fleer Tradition Team Leaders #37 is actually 2004, right?


                        Book value on the Blues = $23.50
                        Last edited by jwgreen68; 02-25-2014, 04:26 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I also found #317.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Jerry Joy
                            I will go thru my binder and see what I have for inserts for u bud.

                            Jerry green
                            Variation is running not batting if mistaken as there is 2 different ones
                            #87 Black Border red And White in the card
                            And yes correct 04 on the Tradition.
                            Terry
                            Old Bear

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Jerry the variation is him running not throwing the ball
                              Terry
                              Old Bear

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X