didn't really see anything that interested me. Thanks for looking

Comment

Have any interest in this card
      2016 Diamond King Kris Bryant auto #ed30/49 bv #150

Comment

Originally posted by hammocks13 View Post
        Have any interest in this card
        2016 Diamond King Kris Bryant auto #ed30/49 bv #150
        Isn't that the one I traded to you a while back?
        Last edited by cornwellfamily; 07-09-2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

could be don't remember

Comment

updated flickr again

Comment

I just checked your flickr again. Still interested in your Brooks Robinson T T M M gu, Sisco gu/auto, and "Screech" auto. PLMK if anything interests you for them. Have a good day, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
              Orioles Autos I need
              Baseball HOFers GU I need
              Orioles GU I need
              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
              However other offers will be considered

Comment

interested in the Reese and Rizzuto autos

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll do the Rizzuto for the B Rob.,Sisco,"Screech", and any auto(your choice) on your thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...e-(Scan-Heavy) - except the Sutton and 2005 D T Raines (not interested at all in those two). FOR BOTH the Rizzuto & Reese auto's, I'll do them for all of the auto's on the thread(minus the Sutton & Raines I mentioned before) + the three I mentioned in POST #21. Again, thanks for the quick reply. PLMK if either offer works for you. Have a good evening, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
                  Orioles GU I need

Comment

The screech auto alone books 40 but the one I have with the relic is not priced due to scarcity. The Sisco is 10 and the Robinson is 25.00. I'd say the Screech is at least 55(I'm going with the mem books alone at 15 and the auto alone books 40.00) at the low end so we have a total of 85. for my 3. What pricing are you putting on the Rizzuto. I couldn't seem to find it on becket on line. Also on my thread of scanned HOF autos the Alomar/40 alone books for 50.00.
                    Last edited by cornwellfamily; 07-17-2019, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply and info. Scratch off the "Screech", as I'd never think it would be anywhere near that high. It's a gu and auto of a "made up" character, no one well known. I expected it to be no higher than a "common" player gu and/or auto value, definitely not of a semi-star or star value. To me, I was expecting it to be close to the value of Sisco. Also, I wasn't expecting the Alomar to be that high eother, because it is on the brand that doesn't show logo and/or team names on hats and uniforms. Values on those are usually lower than those brands that do show those items. In regard to my Rizzuto auto, I don't have a solid "price" on it. It depends on what I'm trading for. However, Rizzuto auto's aren't very common as I don't see many being up for trade and/or sale. If you can come up with possible trade(s) for the Rizzuto and/or Reese auto(s) plmk. Have a good day, Rodney

NOTE: the Sisco and B Rob. are the only two that'll be going to my PC (since "Screech" is no longer involved), everything else will just be for trade bait).

Orioles Autos I need
                      Orioles GU I need

Comment

I was amazed at the Screech auto myself. I'm not quite sure why the Alomar is so high either. The thing is that no one I trade with anymore really goes by Beckett. When you go to a card show they want the best of both worlds, they go by Beckett on their cards and want to go by ebay pricing on mine. It's quite a show when my sons and I go to a show to trade or buy. I have one son with ebay up on his phone and one with Beckett on his and all three of us bombarding the dealer to try and get an equitable trade.

Comment

I haven't been to a card show in a few years. The major dealer that I purchased from shut down his store about eight or nine years ago, stopped setting up at shows shortly afterwards, and passed away about a year ago. Personally, I have been to a show or shop in a few years. In the last few years I've done all of my buying and trading on card sites on my computer. At my age, 68, I already have enough cards sitting around, and ready to move by trade and/or sale. If you come up with any offer(s) that may interest me for the Rizzuto and/or Reese auto's plmk. Have a good day, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
                          Orioles GU I need

Comment

Thanks Rodney, if I come up with something I will. Thanks Mike

Comment

Working...
                            X