Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inserts Cards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Michelle, they arrived today. Thanks. Have a good evening, Rodney

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #17
      I will let you know when I get the cards from you. Thanks

      Comment


      • #18
        Hello Rodney I got the cards today. Thank you

        Comment


        • #19
          Thanks Michelle for letting me know. Hope we can trade again in the near future. Have a good weekend, Rodney

          The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

          Comment


          • #20
            I can't wait to trade again also

            Comment

            Working...
            X