Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really like the sp threads autos. they are on card to. i bought a bunch of them but didnt mind giving up that one. one of my favorite sets. glad you liked it. your package was way better i think.
    Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

• Don't underestimate...

Originally posted by Phlash View Post
      i really like the sp threads autos. they are on card to. i bought a bunch of them but didnt mind giving up that one. one of my favorite sets. glad you liked it. your package was way better i think.
      Your lot was spectacular! It is certainly not about sheer number of cards, but what I get. All I got was Celtics in there (with the Red Sox goodies included) and to me, this is what it is all about. Send away stuff you have no business having in your collection, and get stuff that you want to keep. That is it for me bud. And you could have sent me the Big Baby GU/Auto and I would have been happy! Thanks again bud. The lot was AWESOME!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• heres te list

fox- 23
        montross- forgot to count
        jamison- 6
        stackhouse- 30
        jordan- 4
        wallace- 7
        reid- 3
        may- 3
        mccants- 2
        felton- 4
        worthy- 9
        hansbrough- 3
        lawson- 1
        r mcadoo- 1
        zwikker- 1
        wright- 1
        ellington- 1
        forte- 1
        carter- 63

Comment

• I gotta say, I love to see the cards that I send out go to a good home where they will be loved. I mean, if they stayed here, they would just get lonely in those boxes on the top of my bookcase and they would never have a good family to go to. Glad you liked em bud! And nice scans too.

Me...on scanning...not so much. I kind of stink at it these days. Just can't find the time.

Nice stuff. You are right those Stackhouse cards are kind of nice. But, honestly, they look nicer when you scan them than they did when I pulled them out of the box!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• i looked at the back and theres one i dont have now, i gotta some how find out where i can get the missing one now. also like i said before i love the forte and carter card, ive been wanting it for a while. forte is one of my favorite unc players of all time. he was a beast here.

Comment

• Since I collect the Celts, I collect his stuff in the Celts uni or in the UNC uni. But, his stuff is not too easy to find. I sent you the only dupes I had. The GU was one and the other one I sent (I think there was one other one, maybe not). I have a very small amount of any of his cards honestly. Glad you liked it bud.

Comment

• cant wait for next month, im now working on filling my 3rd 1600 count box of unc cards

Comment

• Got a great lot from B.I.G. Poppa today! Very nice lot Awesome stuff!

A nice huge stack of Celtics. Some new adds to my PC surely.

Also a few Sox cards and a nice Ortiz GU. Thanks a ton bud!

Comment

• Received a monster package from Poki. Mavericks that I had never seen before or even knew they existed. Bulls/Admiral/Dwight were mailed on Monday. It can't begin to compete with what I was sent. I will get ya back though!
                    Arizona Cardinals Autos
                    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                    Wrestling Autos
                    Wrestling Relics

Comment

• Cool, glad you liked the package.
                      I collect
                      All players who played for the Bulls/Spurs plus

Bulls PC 5131 of 32,841 (15.6%)
                      Spurs PC 3319 of 22,829 (14.5%)

Comment

• I got my stuff today. Thanks. I needed most of it.
                        I collect
                        All players who played for the Bulls/Spurs plus

Bulls PC 5131 of 32,841 (15.6%)
                        Spurs PC 3319 of 22,829 (14.5%)

Comment

• New Matchups posted!
                          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

• jimoz can you make room in your pm's please

Comment

• Ha ha ha! Just realized what you said to me now Kenny. I am hooked up with two trades this month. I am a meathead. Going to post another trade, and send ronpage a PM as well.

Comment

• I'll take the OKC if theres a slot.
                                CURRENT WANTS: Andrew Luck, HOF tag and patches in BSKB, MKiddG, Derrick Rose and 0809ultimateBSKB singles. SOME PC cards I value higher than others in my collection whether trading or selling. I always use Tracking w/ top loaders/magnetics with Team bag around and in a bubble bag mailer.

http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/be...postlogin=true

Comment

Working...
                                X