Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like everyone got atleast 1-2 hits (i wont be sure till i add everyones 2 teams together, they're seperated by team at the moment) even Ken got 2 hits lol..All the RCs/Inserts are seperated as well, if you requested base, i'll be doing that part today as well. Then will be getting them ready to ship, might get it done for Monday

Comment

• wow...that randomizing was brutal...maybe faster to use random.org.... just a thought...

thanks for the case break and all that went into it. my only critique would be that to have the camera focused on your hands as you open the packs...that way you protect yourself against anyone claiming anything fishy went on...also then we don't need to see your mug for 2 hours
      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

• Yea, Thats why i broke it up into 4 parts, it was to long, but i dont know how to record the random.org part and for the same reasons you mentioned, it would then fall into the people didnt see what happened part...

I try to keep the packs on camera at all times, this product was a hard one to do so with all the RCs/Inserts and hits, i always had to seperate them, i do hope everyone enjoyed the break though, i'd say the case overall was brutual, everyone seemed to do ok though.

I'd hope everyone trusts me, afterall some of the case breaks theres been HUGE pulls, and i never get them

Comment

• It was a great job Dan. And I was happy enough. it was fun to chat and actually be there for the break. That was extra cool. Anyway, very good. Thanks bud! Talk later on. Keep me posted on any others coming up.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Thx for doing this Dan. I was able to get some good hits from the break. Plus I got 3-4 Blake RCs which will help me get some good tradebait or about $20 cash down here in CA.

Comment

• Fml I lost the Deshawn dual, must be karma from a girl or something lol.

Great break overall. I had viewing problems, but that was due more to my ghetto laptop lol. Hopefully Ustream makes all streams viewable by mobile devices before the next break.

Had a blast talkin with y'all. Buncha weirdos, but it's aight lol
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

• how do i watch the break.went to the link and it said channel offline.

Comment

• Ron you got a couple OJ Mayo autos PM me if you wanna move them lol
                  Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

• Brad posted the video feed on this thread below. You can just hit play to watch it. The break is about 2 hours long.

Comment

• How about all my crappy Timberwolves hits! lol

I picked them to have some trade bait to send on to a Twolves collector who has hooked me up on some Jazz stuff. Now I have a bunch to send over!

This was fun. I'd do it again.

Comment

• I updated the first post, most everyones packages went out in the mail today, if yours didnt, i'm still getting it ready to ship and will send pm's to you or already have. I have DC#s on all the packages, if you want yours let me know and i can give it to you, hopefully everyone is statisifed! If any problems arise please pm me. Have an idea for a next group break, will make an intrest thread once everyones cards have shipped

Comment

• Thx Dan. Can you pm me the DC number please. Thx.

Comment

• Recieved mine today Dan,Thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                              2nd part (still 2-3 parts to do)

Thomas/Maggette GU went to the Bulls
                              McGrady/Garnett GU went to the Rockets
                              Davis/Stevenson GU went to the Clippers
                              Brand/Bosh GU went to the Raptors
                              Gibson/Hinrich GU went to the Cavs
                              Williams/Kidd GU went to the Mavericks
                              Gervin/Anthony GU went to the Spurs
                              Got my cards yesterday, but didn't have this card in there...I'm at work and can't watch the randoms...I'll try to rewatch them when I get home to double check
                              Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

• Got mine yesterday Dan. Awesome stuff! Thanks for doing the break.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
                                X