This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Break Interest Thread

Hey everyone, the last group break has finished, and thus its time to do another!

We can do a case break again or just do several different products, its up to you, the members!

Case products that could be done are

2009/10 Panini Court Kings around $700 for the case, 15 boxes
    2008/09 Topps Jumbo Hobby around $265 for the case, 6 boxes

Those are ones i think look good, if there are case breaks you guys want done, please reccomend them here, also if you guys want to do like 4-5 different boxes we can do that as well.

Please voice your opinion!

depending on price, id be interested
    Ed

Comment

How about an assortment of 10/11 boxes when they come out? Prestige drops next week, and Limited a little bit after. I want to start collecting the awesome Wizards draft class of 2010 already lol.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
        How about an assortment of 10/11 boxes when they come out? Prestige drops next week, and Limited a little bit after. I want to start collecting the awesome Wizards draft class of 2010 already lol.
        Its possible ,but its hard to gauge the release price as its normally higher than the presell price.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
          depending on price, id be interested
          Ed
          Please let me know the range, so when i get something together, i know the median of what the members want!

Comment

Another suggestion, how about a repeat of 09/10 UD? It's always a hit. Plus, third time's the charm on the Wizards hits.

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
              Another suggestion, how about a repeat of 09/10 UD? It's always a hit. Plus, third time's the charm on the Wizards hits.
              If everyone wanted to I could..I'm just gonna go with majority decision.

Comment

Sorry no 09-10 UD for me again. I would be ok with doing maybe an assortment of 10-11 product or maybe several different past products that is not a case.

Comment

i agree with kerwin- I dont really like 09-10 UD, so if that is the direction people want to go, Ill pass- but Id be up for a 2010-11 case, or some varied boxes of older stuff

Ed

Comment

Gladdy - how many hits per box/case for the Topps and Court Kings?

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                      Gladdy - how many hits per box/case for the Topps and Court Kings?
                      Topps is 3 GUs and/or Auto, plus a RPA Auto/rip card possibility, they would be an extra hit

Court Kings Four Autograph or Memorabilia cards (at least one autograph), three commons #'d to 325, one bronze parallel, one 5x7 Box Topper #'d to 225 and three others

Comment

Ok so Topps is 18 Autos/GUs for the case + possible RIP cards and Court Kings is 60 Autos/GUs for the case + parallel cards and box loaders.

Both sound like a good deal.

Comment

BOOOO lol

Kerwin- 08/09 Topps Jumbos are 1 auto and 2 GU per box. 1 Photoshoot auto per case, and 1 Rip card per case.

Court Kings is 4 Autos/GU(at least 1 auto) per box, 2 5x7 autos per case, and at least one auto per case of these guys:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Shaquille O'Neal, Stephen Curry, Tyreke Evans and Brandon Jennings

Comment

That makes both of them sound even better now. Im in for either one or both if we do 2 separate group breaks.

Comment

I am game for whatever. As long as the price is right. If we did it similar to last time, can you break down what it would be per slot for all the options?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
                              X