Looking to trade "Pepsi's MLB Caps for Caps"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to trade "Pepsi's MLB Caps for Caps"

I need an Indians cap to send in and get me a Chicago White Sox Cap (I have 2).

I have these for trade: 1 of each.

Twins
    Rays
    Tigers
    Mariners
    Nats
    Marlins
    Padres
    Blue Jays
    Red Sox

Will trade 1 of the above for an Indians Pepsi cap.

Plmk
    Thanks
    Roy
    Last edited by thebighurt035; 07-30-2010, 03:10 AM.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Rules for the Pepsi MLB Caps for Caps:
    TO REDEEM GAME PIECES FOR AN OFFICIAL MLB® BASEBALL CAP: Mail your three (3) matching bottle caps/game pieces in a small box or padded envelope along with a 3" x 5" card hand printed with your name, complete address, daytime phone number, and the team name/logo you would like on your cap to: PEPSI "MLB CAPS FOR CAPS" Claim, PO Box 750592, El Paso, TX 88575–0594. All baseball cap claims must be postmarked by September 30, 2010 and received by October 7, 2010. Limit one (1) Official MLB® baseball cap per name, address or household. Allow 8–10 weeks for delivery. Baseball caps will only be delivered to addresses within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Choice of team/logo is subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value if item requested is unavailable

HOW TO OBTAIN A GAME PIECE. Look under the bottle cap ("game piece") of specially–marked 20–ounce bottles of Pepsi®, Diet Pepsi®, Pepsi Max®, Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi®, Pepsi Wild Cherry®, and Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry®, while supplies last. Not all brands may be available in all areas. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To receive one (1) free game piece (while supplies last) and a copy of the official rules, send a 3"x5" card hand printed with your name and address postmarked no later than August 7, 2010 and received by August 14, 2010 to: Pepsi "MLB Caps for Caps" Game Piece Request, PO Box 760011, El Paso, TX 88576–0011. Limit one (1) free game piece per request, per stamped outer envelope. Pepsi–Cola Company ("Sponsor") assumes no liability for lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or postage–due mail.

http://www.pepsiusa.com/capsforcaps/

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Well this is very interesting. So any 3 matching team bottle caps will get you a real MLB hat with your choice of team. Sweet!
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
        Well this is very interesting. So any 3 matching team bottle caps will get you a real MLB hat with your choice of team. Sweet!
        And here I thought you were responding with "I have an Indians cap" for you Roy...........

Comment

As if that's how I roll buddy. Come on.......
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Come on,
            I'm sure someone on here drinks 20oz bottles of Pepsi!!! lol

Comment

are they fitted?
              U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
              Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
              Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
                are they fitted?

Not sure if they are.

Comment

Nobody drinks 20oz Pepsi?????

Comment

I need an Indians or a Tigers Pepsi bottle cap(from the 20oz Pepsi's) to send in and get me a Chicago White Sox Cap I have 2 of each of the Tigers and Indians .

I have these for trade: 1 of each.

Twins
                    Rays
                    Mariners
                    Nats
                    Marlins
                    Padres
                    Blue Jays
                    Red Sox

Will trade 1 of the above for an Indians or Tigers cap.

Plmk
                    Thanks
                    Roy <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Comment

Doesn't anyone drink Pepsi 20oz bottles? lol

Comment

Dude, I made it a point to check out the Pepsi's at the market when I was there last and I didn't see any promotional Pepsi's bro..........
                        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
                          Dude, I made it a point to check out the Pepsi's at the market when I was there last and I didn't see any promotional Pepsi's bro..........

The 20 oz bottles should have the yellow caps.

But even here in Chicago some stores have them and some don't.

Thanks for looking.

Roy

Comment

Just checked one of the Caps and the promotion expired 08/06/2010 lol

Don't need them anymore.

Comment

Which stores are you spotting them at? Although we're west coast over here, I'm sure there has to be somewhere that has them.!.
                              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X