indians
    orioles
    rangers
    cards

need:
    1 mets cap.

will trade all or any for the one mets cap

Comment

i can offer padres, cards, or even white sox in exchange for (1) mets cap.

Originally posted by Schmindians View Post
      Roy,

Do you still want the Nats cap that was in our trade? I was heading out to the post office when I saw this latest posting. I also found a Rays cap that I'd set aside.

Update: I stopped while running errands and bought 4 Pepsis (now I have to get my kids to drink some of them). I also found a third D-backs in the car console. New list:

2x Cards
      2x Mets
      2x Padres
      2x Yankees

Cubs
      Giants
      Nats
      Rays
      Tigers
      White Sox

Which of those do you want? I think the Rays gives you a match, but I'm not sure what all you have. I'm happy to give you a pair if it makes a set for you, as you made a set for me with the Blue Jays.

sc
      --

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
        DT,
        looks like we can help each other out.

I can use your 1 Marlins (just got another one today so have 2) and 1 Tigers and I can send you a Nats and a Padres so we both can get 2 baseball caps.

Plmk
        Thanks
        Roy

i have indians, looking for (1) mets cap or if i get one or you just don't have one i'll send to you if you send me a SASE

Comment

additionally, i have 1 marlins cap

Comment

Propsed 3-way swap

I propose this:

To Steve from Roy: Jays* (already sent)
            To Steve from Tommarco: Padres*, Cards*

To Tommarco from Steve: 2 Mets*, 2 Yankees, Cubs, Giants, Nats, White Sox, Orioles (everything else I have except what I'm sending Roy)
            To Tommarco from Roy: Red Sox, Orioles

To Roy from Steve: Rays, Tigers, Marlins
            To Roy from Tommarco: Marlins*

I'm then done (I've sent everything I have either to Roy, which gives him a Marlins set and doubles up his Rays and Tigers; or to Tom, which gives him a set and 2 White Sox and Yankees).

I get 3 caps in trading, you guys each get one (Roy has gotten 2 from Vindication, IIRC), and from my notes, each have several doubles (Roy has Rays and Tigers, and Tom has Red Sox, Orioles, White Sox and Yankees).

How's that sound? I can put it in as a formal trade if you think it sounds ok. Tweaking welcome.

sc
            --

Comment

if out of the trade i get 1 mets cap and the 2 orioles caps in total i would be more than happy to give away the rest of what i have, i do not need anything more than the 2 complete sets that would make. i think if i send the big hurt my indians cap he will also get another set.

I am not aware of how the "formal trades" work since I'm new to this site, I will say that I will mostly be away from my computer from tomorrow afternoon until Monday (bella terra music festival in new york) but other than that i can make it to a post office whenever to send out what i have

Comment

Tommacco - Schmindians set up a trade agreement in the trade forum. Here is the link. Just post on the link below that you accept the deal. If anyone ever needs help on how to post a trade agreement, just let me know. Thanks.

Comment

so to readjust the trade where i'm only getting what i need (in case someone else comes along wanting the other caps) the trade would look more like this:

To Steve from Tommacco: Padres*, Cards*

To Tommacco from Steve: Mets*,Orioles*
                  To Tommacco from Roy: Orioles*

To Roy from Tommacco: Marlins*

Comment

also, fyi, since we're on first name basis it seems i'm kyle

Comment

Originally posted by tommacco View Post
                      so to readjust the trade where i'm only getting what i need (in case someone else comes along wanting the other caps) the trade would look more like this:

To Steve from Tommacco: Padres*, Cards*

To Tommacco from Steve: Mets*,Orioles*
                      To Tommacco from Roy: Orioles*

To Roy from Tommacco: Marlins*
                      I'm fine with that. I'll send 1 Yankees to DaCubs to complete his Yankees, a Mets and Orioles to Kyle for his two sets, and everything else I have to Roy so he can play Scrooge McDuck with Pepsi bottle caps.

This has nearly come full circle, as I was going to dump, er, bless Roy with all my extras in the original deal :-)

sc
                      --

Comment

just to update: still have indians, red sox, white sox, and rangers available unless thebighurt035 rejects trade deal

Comment

I still have these to trade: 1 ea

Rays
                          Red Sox
                          Twins
                          D-Backs
                          Brewers
                          Padres
                          Angels

Thanks
                          Roy
                          Last edited by thebighurt035; 08-20-2010, 11:51 AM.
                          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

All caps sent

Yankees to DaCubs?
                            Mets, Orioles to tommacco
                            Rays, Tigers, Marlins, Nats, Mets, Yankees, ... to TheBigHurt

sc
                            --

Comment

Originally posted by Schmindians View Post
                              Yankees to DaCubs?
                              Mets, Orioles to tommacco
                              Rays, Tigers, Marlins, Nats, Mets, Yankees, ... to TheBigHurt

sc
                              --

You didn't have to send me all those,you might have got another cap!!!!

Everyone remember that any 3 that are the same can get you any baseball team cap,3 Tigers will get me a White Sox cap and so on.
                              Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

available:
                                white sox
                                rangers
                                indians
                                marlins
                                red sox
                                astros

needed:
                                orioles or 2x the above listed

Comment

Working...