Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTTF Stafford, Cluasen, Walter Payton and more (Lots f/t)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by chris81 View Post
    Liked the clause royal gu/auto lmk thanks
    bv is $60 what matches up from my wants?
    I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

    http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
    http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by fuser View Post
      interested in the singletary classics au and suh certified au/gu/rc. please check my bucket for either/both of them
      I like the walter payton gu lmk what we could do. Thanks
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ronrod2010 View Post
        ive got a clausen contenders, i like the incoming allen.
        Which one is it (what clr jersey does he have on?)
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

        Comment


        • #19
          2010 Classics Significant Signatures Gold #234 Mike Singletary/20AUSN 20 $40.00
          2010 Certified #298 Ndamukong Suh JSY AU/599 RCAUMEMRCSN 599 $50.00

          for

          2003 Leaf Limited Threads At the Half #LT99 Walter PaytonMEMSN 50 $100.00
          or
          2003 Leaf Limited Player Threads #PT22 Walter PaytonMEMSN 50 $80.00
          or
          2007 Topps Triple Threads Relic Combos Red #16 Emmitt Smith#{Marcus Allen#{Walter PaytonMEMSN 36 $80.00

          your choice, but if you choose the player threads one i will add a little to it to make up the difference
          Last edited by fuser; 03-16-2011, 07:07 PM.
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

          my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by fuser View Post
            2010 Classics Significant Signatures Gold #234 Mike Singletary/20AUSN 20 $40.00
            2010 Certified #298 Ndamukong Suh JSY AU/599 RCAUMEMRCSN 599 $50.00

            for

            2003 Leaf Limited Threads At the Half #LT99 Walter PaytonMEMSN 50 $100.00
            or
            2003 Leaf Limited Player Threads #PT22 Walter PaytonMEMSN 50 $80.00
            or
            2007 Topps Triple Threads Relic Combos Red #16 Emmitt Smith#{Marcus Allen#{Walter PaytonMEMSN 36 $80.00

            your choice, but if you choose the player threads one i will add a little to it to make up the difference
            Pm coming your way
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

            Comment

            Working...
            X