Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTTF Stafford, Cluasen, Walter Payton and more (Lots f/t)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTTF Stafford, Cluasen, Walter Payton and more (Lots f/t)

    Looking to add to my pc and pick up some new ones. Make sure to check all folders in my bucket. There are some really nice patch and some nice incoming cards aswell. Everything i have is in my bucket and everything is f/t but some will be vhtg. LMk Thanks

    Want list
    Stafford autos and multi clr patchs
    Clausen autos
    Deven Hester Autos and muli clr 06 patchs
    *Walter Payton Gu, Patchs, Auto
    Starting QB rc autos
    *2010 Certified NFL die cut prime patchs
    2006 topps chrome autos and plates
    Also looking for current lions rc autos, and maybe a nice Cutler.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

  • #2
    I have this, interested in the Derrick Thomas Jersey


    http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by moosehead View Post
      I have this, interested in the Derrick Thomas Jersey
      Yeah could use that one lmk what we could do. Thanks
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

      Comment


      • #4
        I will trade a lot for that clausen 5 star I have some real nice clausen ft and would love to work a Dallas for it I have a crown royal one as well
        http://s816.photobucket.com/home/dxdominator/allalbums
        big clausen collector and panthers
        like jamaal charles and Champ Bailey as well

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dx2010 View Post
          I will trade a lot for that clausen 5 star I have some real nice clausen ft and would love to work a Dallas for it I have a crown royal one as well
          feel free to shoot me pm with a trade offer on it. Thanks
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

          Comment


          • #6
            I have this Cutler 2 colored Jersey Card, from Leaf Limited 2008. One of the rarest cards i have come across, numbered 07/19. Less than 20 copies made! Great Condition

            Will trade for the Ward or Spiller.
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by raptorbill View Post
              I have this Cutler 2 colored Jersey Card, from Leaf Limited 2008. One of the rarest cards i have come across, numbered 07/19. Less than 20 copies made! Great Condition

              Will trade for the Ward or Spiller.
              PM coming thanks
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

              Comment


              • #8
                CMB Matthews both, Gerhart patch, Cutler auto, Singletary auto

                =====================
                MY TRADE RULES:
                1-Show me the Scans!!!
                2- Padded Envelope
                3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
                4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
                5-Trade by BV but negotiable
                -----------------------------------------
                Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
                Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I could use the Jared Allen and Walter Payton cards. Please check my bucket for a possible trade.
                  I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

                  http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
                  http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    pls cmb for the incoming allen
                    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                    * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                    My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                    I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                    If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                    I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                    Stained glass on the left we make.

                    www.tndcollectables.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      interested in the singletary classics au and suh certified au/gu/rc. please check my bucket for either/both of them
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ive got a clausen contenders, i like the incoming allen.
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/98479004@N07/albums

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Im short on time tonite i will try to reply to everyone in the morning before work if not i will have some time after work. Sorry and i hope to make some trades.

                          Thanks
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SellingAllCards View Post
                            CMB Matthews both, Gerhart patch, Cutler auto, Singletary auto
                            Sorry didnt see anything i could use right now. Thanksfor the look
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kordell2000 View Post
                              I could use the Jared Allen and Walter Payton cards. Please check my bucket for a possible trade.
                              Liked the clause royal gu/auto lmk thanks
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X