Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

team group break. come get your team(s) ALL FULL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    a little excited dave???
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

    Comment


    • #47
      Anyone looking to put one of their teams up for trade????....Im looking to gain one or two teams, or trade my Steelers for another team....anyone???

      Offers????
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

      Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

      Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

      Comment


      • #48
        i'll swap you the chiefs for the steelers if you're drunk & want to do that.
        -Brady

        Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
        http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
        http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

        Comment


        • #49
          I'll trade the chargers for the chiefs?

          Comment


          • #50
            sure, i'll do that.
            -Brady

            Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
            http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
            http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

            Comment


            • #51
              i will mark it down guys
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

              my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

              Comment


              • #52
                I have the Cardinals Possibly for Trade!
                These cards are for sale or trade.
                I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
                I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!



                View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by fuser View Post
                  a little excited dave???
                  Just sayin'.

                  - Dave

                  I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                  Albums


                  Updated 3/25/2016

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by bcw716 View Post
                    i'll swap you the chiefs for the steelers if you're drunk & want to do that.
                    I'll pass on that one....lol

                    Originally posted by jasonpithan View Post
                    I have the Cardinals Possibly for Trade!
                    What can we do to get me the Cardinals?.....I'd like to trade a card for em.....so I have more teams for the break. Lmk
                    Currently looking for:
                    Football: The Gronk!
                    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                    Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                    Go Cats!!!

                    Trade page:
                    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Thanks for the trade.....

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        boxes left minneapolis this morning at 4 am and are on track to be delivered by the end of the day
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                        my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Bemidji, MN, United States 03/28/2013 9:30 A.M. Out For Delivery
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                          my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            boxes are inhand woo hoo
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                            my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              ................
                              Currently looking for:
                              Football: The Gronk!
                              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                              Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                              Go Cats!!!

                              Trade page:
                              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Wish I could watch but have to work in an hour. I will catch the video I guess.
                                Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X