a little excited dave???
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
team group break. come get your team(s) ALL FULL
Collapse
X
-
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
-
Anyone looking to put one of their teams up for trade????....Im looking to gain one or two teams, or trade my Steelers for another team....anyone???
Offers????Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
-
i'll swap you the chiefs for the steelers if you're drunk & want to do that.-Brady
Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534
Comment
-
sure, i'll do that.-Brady
Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534
Comment
-
i will mark it down guyshttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
I have the Cardinals Possibly for Trade!These cards are for sale or trade.
I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!
View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade
Comment
-
I'll pass on that one....lolOriginally posted by bcw716 View Posti'll swap you the chiefs for the steelers if you're drunk & want to do that.
What can we do to get me the Cardinals?.....I'd like to trade a card for em.....so I have more teams for the break. LmkOriginally posted by jasonpithan View PostI have the Cardinals Possibly for Trade!Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
-
boxes left minneapolis this morning at 4 am and are on track to be delivered by the end of the dayhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
Bemidji, MN, United States 03/28/2013 9:30 A.M. Out For Deliveryhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
boxes are inhand woo hoohttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
........
........
Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
Comment