Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

team group break. come get your team(s) ALL FULL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Looks like we're still waiting on a few payments.

    I'll buy a spot that hasn't been paid for, if it will get this moving.

    It's been 2 weeks since the last "I'll take the..."
    - Dave

    I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

    Albums


    Updated 3/25/2016

    Comment


    • #32
      i am awaiting an echeck to clear monday i believe. if i havent heard by then from the other payments due the spots will be opened back up for sale. 2 weeks for payments is long enough
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by fuser View Post
        i am awaiting an echeck to clear monday i believe. if i havent heard by then from the other payments due the spots will be opened back up for sale. 2 weeks for payments is long enough
        I would like to buy one of them if they become open please. Thanks
        Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

        Comment


        • #34
          I am making this post to apologize for delaying the group break. I was in a car wreak and have been in the hospital every since. I broke both legs,hip and left arm and shoulder! Again I apologize. If its not to late I will have the money mailed to fusee tomorrow. Again I am very sorry

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by lions854 View Post
            I am making this post to apologize for delaying the group break. I was in a car wreak and have been in the hospital every since. I broke both legs,hip and left arm and shoulder! Again I apologize. If its not to late I will have the money mailed to fusee tomorrow. Again I am very sorry
            Sorry to hear that you've been hurt.

            I would be OK if you need to back out in order to take care of yourself OR stay in and get this going again.

            If you need to be out, I'll take another spot (actually there is another member that asked for one, too).

            Just let us know what works best for you.

            Thanks
            - Dave

            I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

            Albums


            Updated 3/25/2016

            Comment


            • #36
              pm sent lions854
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

              my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

              Comment


              • #37
                randoms have been posted
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                Comment


                • #38
                  The Steelers are up for trade.

                  Also, if anyone is looking to move their second (or 1st team), please check my bucket.

                  thx
                  Currently looking for:
                  Football: The Gronk!
                  Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                  Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                  + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                  Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                  Go Cats!!!

                  Trade page:
                  http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    check my bucket for the steelers if you want to.
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by fuser View Post
                      check my bucket for the steelers if you want to.
                      I prefer to trade for another team 1st, if possible.........PM sent

                      Anyone else willing to search my bucket for one or both of your teams?
                      Currently looking for:
                      Football: The Gronk!
                      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                      Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                      Go Cats!!!

                      Trade page:
                      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        So what's the ETA on the break going down?
                        my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/


                        Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

                        Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

                        so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          boxes were ordered monday and supposed to be here thursday, so either thursday or friday for the break
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                          my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I'm beyond excited. If you feel the need to pull the Russell Wilson Championship ticket from the Contenders box I won't be upset....just to let you know.
                            my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/


                            Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

                            Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

                            so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              lol, will do my best
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                              my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by fuser View Post
                                boxes were ordered monday and supposed to be here thursday, so either thursday or friday for the break







                                - Dave

                                I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                                Albums


                                Updated 3/25/2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X