Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I missing something here?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fuser
    replied
    only thing i have is a nicks patch card(white/red/white w/stains /50) out of absolute i pulled 2 days ago

    Leave a comment:


  • HakeemNicksDezBryant88
    replied
    Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
    I've got this one:



    Got any Lions, besides what's in your bucket? I have those.
    I need that please check me

    Leave a comment:


  • ejiminee
    replied
    I've got this one:



    Got any Lions, besides what's in your bucket? I have those.

    Leave a comment:


  • HakeemNicksDezBryant88
    replied
    Do you guys have any hakeem nicks cards?

    Leave a comment:


  • cueballz1
    replied
    cmb for the michael bush magic auto

    Leave a comment:


  • fuser
    replied
    check my bucket for that bernard pierce. thanks tim

    Leave a comment:


  • HakeemNicksDezBryant88
    replied
    Your Strata auto of Russell Wilson is SICK! Let me know which Hakeem Nicks you have.

    Leave a comment:


  • michael022002
    replied
    i may have some jeresy cards of him...maybe some numbered inserts. you can check out my PB see if theres anything you may like.

    Leave a comment:


  • HakeemNicksDezBryant88
    started a topic Am I missing something here?

    Am I missing something here?

    It says there's 71 of you viewing the football market place yet I don't see anybody posting anything...Let's trade!
Working...
X