Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I missing something here?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HakeemNicksDezBryant88
    replied
    Not really sure what to offer up, even all those cards you wanted still don't add up to the LT auto

    Leave a comment:


  • tndcollectables
    replied
    Make me an offer?

    Leave a comment:


  • HakeemNicksDezBryant88
    replied
    I thought about it, but I'm not sure I want to move the better stuff of my trade bait for 1 high end trade bait. If it was PC I definitely would.

    Leave a comment:


  • tndcollectables
    replied
    Would you do the offer I sent?

    Leave a comment:


  • HakeemNicksDezBryant88
    replied
    Tom didn't really see anything else I could use besides the LT

    BCW didn't see anything sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • bcw716
    replied
    can you check me for the romo please?

    Leave a comment:


  • tndcollectables
    replied
    We can figure something out.

    Leave a comment:


  • tndcollectables
    replied
    Originally posted by HakeemNicksDezBryant88 View Post
    Sorry about that Tom. What value do you have on the Lawrence Taylor auto?

    No problem Dude, pm sent.

    Leave a comment:


  • HakeemNicksDezBryant88
    replied
    Sorry about that Tom. What value do you have on the Lawrence Taylor auto?

    Leave a comment:


  • tndcollectables
    replied
    Yes. you missed me.

    Leave a comment:


  • HakeemNicksDezBryant88
    replied
    anybody else today?

    Leave a comment:


  • ejiminee
    replied
    Originally posted by HakeemNicksDezBryant88 View Post
    Ejiminee those are all the Lions. I have an Ottis Anderson auto, Paul Hornung gu, a Paul Warfield gu, or a Namath patch that's the only HOF I have right now. Can't move the Namath for that Nicks though.
    K

    Thanks anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • HakeemNicksDezBryant88
    replied
    Ejiminee those are all the Lions. I have an Ottis Anderson auto, Paul Hornung gu, a Paul Warfield gu, or a Namath patch that's the only HOF I have right now. Can't move the Namath for that Nicks though.

    Fuser I need that do you see anything besides the Pierce book you can use?

    Leave a comment:


  • ejiminee
    replied
    Originally posted by HakeemNicksDezBryant88 View Post
    I need that please check me
    I have all of the Lions that are in your bucket.

    Got any that aren't in there? Or hall of famers?

    Leave a comment:


  • tndcollectables
    replied
    Who is Hakeem Nicks? jk I don't have any but interested in the Romo if you could use more trade bait.
    Last edited by tndcollectables; 04-15-2013, 06:34 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X