Awesome!!! Can't wait for the break! I am hoping for some box break mojo! LOL!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
team group break randoms now posted
Collapse
X
-
-
Looking to trade into the break if anyone is interested.Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
-
I'll sell my Buffalo spot.Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View PostLooking to trade into the break if anyone is interested.Last edited by leedawg62; 06-09-2013, 10:51 PM.I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
I don't deal outside the US
Comment
-
Pm sent........Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
-
Any other offers for teams out there???Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
-
boxes have been ordered and should be here fridayhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
just got a call from home and the boxes have arrivedhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
Yes! can't wait!I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
I don't deal outside the US
Comment
-
-
am home now and will be doing the vids just shortlyhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone good luck!
Comment
-
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
just watched the videos...and thanks again...I didn't hit anything...but congrats on those who did...I think whitney and ebelvin did the best.... but a couple of things:
did it sound like someone was frying bacon thru every video with anyone else? lol everyone I watched the audio was messed up....mite be my comp....
and Tim....my real question is: How do you look in that fancy red dress?
thanks again...it was cool
Comment
-
I don't know why the audio does that, volume is all the way up. maybe I need to get external speakers.
I think I look rather ausome in that dress, although I don't have the cleavage for it. do you want to see the pics lolhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment

Comment