Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

team group break randoms now posted

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Awesome!!! Can't wait for the break! I am hoping for some box break mojo! LOL!
    Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

    Comment


    • #32
      Looking to trade into the break if anyone is interested.
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

      Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

      Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
        Looking to trade into the break if anyone is interested.
        I'll sell my Buffalo spot.
        Last edited by leedawg62; 06-09-2013, 10:51 PM.
        I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
        http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
        I don't deal outside the US

        Comment


        • #34
          Pm sent........
          Currently looking for:
          Football: The Gronk!
          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

          Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
          Go Cats!!!

          Trade page:
          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

          Comment


          • #35
            Any other offers for teams out there???
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

            Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

            Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

            Comment


            • #36
              boxes have been ordered and should be here friday
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

              my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by fuser View Post
                boxes have been ordered and should be here friday

                Thanks for doing this Tim.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

                Comment


                • #38
                  just got a call from home and the boxes have arrived
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                  my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                  I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Yes! can't wait!
                    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                    I don't deal outside the US

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      woohooo...let us know when!!
                      BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        am home now and will be doing the vids just shortly
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                        my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone good luck!
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            vids are up and here is the link

                            fuser1966 - YouTube
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                            my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              just watched the videos...and thanks again...I didn't hit anything...but congrats on those who did...I think whitney and ebelvin did the best.... but a couple of things:

                              did it sound like someone was frying bacon thru every video with anyone else? lol everyone I watched the audio was messed up....mite be my comp....

                              and Tim....my real question is: How do you look in that fancy red dress?

                              thanks again...it was cool
                              BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I don't know why the audio does that, volume is all the way up. maybe I need to get external speakers.

                                I think I look rather ausome in that dress, although I don't have the cleavage for it. do you want to see the pics lol
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                                my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                                I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X