• Show
Clear All

• bobjah
    replied
    Do you know what #s thay are

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Does anyone collect CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comic books ???????

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Bret, thanks. I'll take a look later. Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• toylad
    replied
    Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
    If anyone is interested in Classic Illustrated comic books plmk. I'll either let you know what I have OR I'll check to see if I have what you're looking for.

By the way, does anyone know where I can find the values of Classic Illustrated comic books ?

Have a good day.
    Hope this helps-
    ComicsPriceGuide.com - Search

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    If anyone is interested in Classic Illustrated comic books plmk. I'll either let you know what I have OR I'll check to see if I have what you're looking for.

By the way, does anyone know where I can find the values of Classic Illustrated comic books ?

Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    The Classics Illustrated comics are still available !!!

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt - anyone interested in Classics Illustrated comics ? If so, let me know which ones you're looking for and I'll check to see if I have it/them.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt - anyone interested ??????

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Let's WAKE this thread UP. Anyone interested in CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED COMIC BOOKS???? If so plmk, and I'll let you know what I have.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    If anyone is interested, I still have CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comics available.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    CaptKirk42 - THANKS very much for the info., I'll check those sites later. By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Leave a comment:

• CaptKirk42
    replied
    I'm not sure of the prices, but I do know one of the ways to tell age/worth is to check the back issues list and check the highest reorder number.

I found a site that might help you price or identify if you still need to do that sort of stuff.

http://www.classicscentral.com/index.htm

also I found an Ebay "guide" to help identify reprints.

http://reviews.ebay.com/CLASSICS-ILL...00000000084872

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Still available - anyone interested ???????????

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt - CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED comics are still available.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    started a topic Classics Illustrated

Classics Illustrated

If anyone is interested in Classics Illustrated comic books plmk and I'll list them here. I'd need some help on their values, as I don't have any info. on comic book values. The ones I have were probably published in the late '40's through the early '60's, I got most of them from a cousin in the '60's (who is about 8-10 years older than me).

NOTE - a COMPLETE LIST of what I have was just posted at post #16 of this thread (5/19/12).

NOTE #2 - sale values, based on condition, have just been added at post #16 of this thread (8/16/12).
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 06-10-2021, 03:37 PM.
Working...
X