Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to hear you got something Bob. Thx for updating us.

Comment

• Originally posted by key2win View Post
      If anyone wants a good laugh, this was his response when questioned on his new userID.
      Funny thing is, when he PM'd me under his new ID, he acted like he was brand new to our forum, even though I had my suspicions of who he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobjah View Post
        Well I guess the guy did keep his work got package in mail today ith about 11 game used and one auto way more than I was asking or hoped for .I would try and PM him not sure if i can .Well just thought i let everyone know .
        Thanks

I am sure it wasn't what was agreed too in the trade manager but it is better then nothing.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

• I'm sorry it came down to this. Btw I was one of the lucky ones and got the card we originally agreed to. However I threatened to call the local police department on him as well as file a mail fraud claim and I was ready to do the deed. To those who haven't received the cards i'd suggest you do that because he listens to legal action it seems. What I don't get is you have the card, why not just send the card out in the first place?

Comment

• I don't think he had most of the cards he was trading in his possession. I believe he was trying to trade the cards before he actually had them. If he really does work at a hobby shop, makes me wonder if he wasn't getting a lot of his cards via the five finger discount. He had a lot of nice stuff for a 13 year old kid.

Comment

• I received the cards finally. Even though they were nowhere near the value of the original trade. I am just done with him.
              A couple of things should be done once he is all paid up:
              He should be removed from this site
              Others should be alerted on other trading sites of his trading past
              The giving of the "Member of the Month" awards should be reviewed.

I am leaving this site for good. I wish others well. He has ruined this site for my son and I because we felt like we could deal with him because he was considered a "Member of the Month. I know the rest of you are good people with good intentions. Have a happy holiday season.
              I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
              Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
              http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

Comment

• Originally posted by dasasc View Post
                I received the cards finally. Even though they were nowhere near the value of the original trade. I am just done with him.

I am leaving this site for good. I wish others well. He has ruined this site for my son and I because we felt like we could deal with him because he was considered a "Member of the Month. I know the rest of you are good people with good intentions. Have a happy holiday season.
                He was Member of the Month for a reason. We don't just go throwing the award around to random people. We can't read minds or predict the future...you shouldn't be mad at the site for awarding someone something they actually deserved at the time.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I received the cards finally. Even though they were nowhere near the value of the original trade. I am just done with him.

Just a FYI, he has already been banned, and other sites that he's on have been notified and they know what he did here.

Comment

I can provide you with examples of other major sites housing seemingly good members that later scammed people, we aren't the only site to suffer this setback. Wherever you go, you'll meet shady members. But I doubt you'll meet staff who have helped out so much in trying to correct problems.
                    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                      I can provide you with examples of other major sites housing seemingly good members that later scammed people, we aren't the only site to suffer this setback. Wherever you go, you'll meet shady members. But I doubt you'll meet staff who have helped out so much in trying to correct problems.
                      I agree 100% I had problems with another site and had to take care of it myself.
                      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

• I got a nice surprise in the mailbox today. He sent me a game used wrestling card. This was the main thing we agreed upon so I am happy he followed through with his word.
                        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                          I got a nice surprise in the mailbox today. He sent me a game used wrestling card. This was the main thing we agreed upon so I am happy he followed through with his word.

Glad that at least you got what was agreed too.
                          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

• Just wondering if anyone has not received their cards yet from rynok? If not, please make sure to file charges.

Comment

• Well i'm glad most of the people got their cards. Some people just can't keep to their words.

Comment

• Glad you got your card in.

Comment

Working...
                                X