X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't worry, they will
    I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Kinda hoping the Cavs do, to be honest............

Sick haul, BTW.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Kinda rough day yesterday. Results from sixers at the pregame hotel Jrue Holiday 2/2 Jason Kapono - pic with Jodie Meeks - 1/1 w/ Go Cats! Only other to sign was hawes. Did the pacers at the game: TJ Ford 1/1 Lance Stephenson 2/2, plus shoes Larry Bird 2/2 tickets Solomon Jones 1/1 signed Paul george picture. Swear the dudes are twins except for height. Goes to show the kinda day it was.

Comment

Seems pretty good to me

Comment

Nuggets were in town today. Melo must sell better than i thought because there were helpers galore, and probably 15 people at least. They were not a very good signing team at all, as you can see. Birdman - signed 4 or 5 Ty Lawson - tried to sign for everyone, but after signing a couple boards and a couple blanks he wouldn't do anymore of either, nor would he do any UNC inscriptions and didn't seem fond of doing UNC stuff in general Adrian Dantley/Stacey Augmon/Kenyon Martin/Chauncey - all ignored. didn't help that the dumbass dealer and his buddies yelled "JR! JR! JR COULD YOU SIGN!" at him (chauncey). Success: Melo 1/1 - Only signed 3 on the way to the bus. that was when all hell broke lose, so luckily he was the last one out JR Smith 1/1 George Karl 1/1 - on a side note, it was good to see him back to better health Nene 1/1 - sig has improved a little Was planning on doing the nuggets at the game, but i stuck around at the hotel for about another hour and a half and landed Daniel Tosh. 1/1, 1/1 (help), pic with. Pretty cool about it, he was in a rush so he didn't do multiples. Had his dog with him as well.

Comment

Clippers were rough today. Most of the players came out in groups so it was pick and choose who you want. Almost all of the team left on the first bus too. Eric Bledsoe 2/2 8x10s. Rasual Butler 1/1 8x10 Craig Smith 1/1 8x10 Eric Gordon 1/1 8x10 - strict 1 per DeAndre Jordan 1/1 8x10 Blake Griffin 0/2 - signed three with the trash-sig Ju1cy got yesterday. Coupled with that and the crappy lumocolor he had, I wouldn't have been happy with how my stuff turned out anyway. Aminu 0/1 - came out with bledsoe and warren Warren 0/1 - came out with aminu and bledsoe

Comment

Magic all day today. Pretty fun day overall (minus my being flanked by two less-than-non-annoying-people for most of the day) Dwight Howard 6/6 - 2 8x10s before shootaround (help with one), 4 leaving for the game (help with 2, one of the two I got was a pic of me and him) Daniel Orton 3/3 8x10s - really nice guy. curious to see him get some action in a game. Rashad Lewis 1/1 8x10 (need Dwight to finish it), 1/1 card "Youre welcome to sign my Patrick Ewing card, someone's gonna have to" "Haha I couldn't do that" "Cmon, you're not Patrick Ewing?" "Haha I wish!" JJ Redick 1/1 8x10 when he went out to eat after practice "Hows Duke look so far, JJ?" "Dont know, haven't seen them" "Not at all?" "Nope" "Uh, ok, thanks for the autograph JJ" Marcin Gortat 1/1 8x10 Jameer Nelson 1/1 8x10 w/ Dwight, 0/1 card Spent three solid minutes atleast pleading with Patrick Ewing to sign, to no avail. Vince signed 3 I think coming off the bus after practice, got pissed off about something, and went into the hotel. Uhhh... also successfully mis-identified guitarist Steve Vai. its been an awful week for me with that type of stuff.

Comment

recent adds:
                  bobcats
                  stephen jackson x3
                  gerald wallace x1
                  phil ford x1
                  dell curry x1
                  larry brown x1 w/ "Go Pacers" inscription
                  tyrus thomas x1
                  boris diaw x1

lakers
                  phil x1
                  pau x1

hornets
                  emeka okafor x2 one w/ "04 champs" inscription
                  david andersen x1
                  dj mbenga x1

pacers
                  brandon rush x1
                  paul george x3

wizards from the last couple days:
                  josh howard 1/1
                  kirk hinrich 2/3
                  rashard lewis 1/3
                  john wall 1/5
                  nick young 2/2
                  hilton armstrong 1/1 w/ 04 champs! inscription

Comment

Thanks for sharing. The mini jersey auto looks amazing.

Comment

Sweet adds, especially the Wall! Is the Hinrich die-cut available?
                      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Nice Wall
                        Are you still looking for Rhett Bomer since i got his 2009 Platinum Thick card /1350 or something like that
                        Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                          Sweet adds, especially the Wall! Is the Hinrich die-cut available?
                          It is not

Originally posted by pistonsfan9826 View Post
                          Nice Wall
                          Are you still looking for Rhett Bomer since i got his 2009 Platinum Thick card /1350 or something like that
                          nah I don't really collect him anymore

Comment

nice success's tiki, the Threads diecut is pretty sweet

Comment

Working...
                            X