My 09/10 NBA IP Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 09/10 NBA IP Thread

About that time of year to start on of these again. Starting from last night

Went to the Pacers vs. Spurs game last night at IU in Assembly Hall. Really fun game to watch, but it was a nightmare to graph in. Couldnt for the life of me figure out where to go after the game to get sigs, but it wasnt a big deal since i wasnt expecting much. The entire 09/10 IU men's basketball team was split up into four tables set up around the arena, so i met all of those guys. Sam Perkins was really cool about signing as always.

I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Went to the pacers fan jam yesterday. They were strict with the one per this year as dahntay and earl were the only ones that did multiples. The only reason i got two of everybody else is that i was getting one and my dad was getting one for me. The Hansbrough line was closed like a half hour early for some reason, so luckily i got him right when they let everybody down there. One note i have to add is that Hansbrough ONLY signs PANINI cards. He turned one guy down with a topps rookie, which didnt really surprise me, just wanted to let everyone know.
    gonna have two posts - one w/ cards and the other with everything else

Comment

Everything else:
      Billy Keller

Tom Thacker

and this PsychoT for bigga

Comment

Hit the Nuggets' hotel yesterday. Needless to say, they were a whole lot better about signing last year. All of them signed both the night they came in and before/after morning shootaround. The problem in the afternoon was that we were confined in a tiny little space by ropes thanks to the hotel. From what i heard, this was due to someone spilling soda on Melo in the morning . Luckily, when i got to the hotel Birdman was coming back from starbucks and a couple people stopped him before i walked up. He stood there with two coffee cups in one hand and signed with the other. Someone asked him what he thought about being the only white superstar in the league, then he laughed and said "What?! White man can't wear ink?!" lol. cool dude. regardless, here are the sigs i got

Comment

Graphed the warriors last night at their hotel. I've gotta say, ive never seen a team less interested in signing . When Law and Ellis signed they intentionally had their headphones on and randolph just flat out ignored people when they talked to him (just like last year). Good thing was, though, that all but maggette signed. when we asked maggette to sign he just flat out shook his head and got on the bus. Law/Randolph/Curry were one per, and monta signed everything. When Don Nelson came out, he went and sat down for 20 minutes and smoked 2 cigars before he signed/got on the bus lol. Here's what i got

(8.5x11 - anthony morrow)

Comment

Nice Curry!
            sigpic
            Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
            *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

There was a mike dunleavy signing i did yesterday at a local verizon store. We got there an hour and a half early like every signing, and we were the only ones there until 12:15 or so lol. Mike was there right on time, so we were out of there fast. He was one per (personally, no rule set up saying that), but that was fine. They also had a promotion set up where if you donate a childrens book you get 2 free tickets to a game, so i donated two and am planning on going to the knicks and clippers games.

Comment

How would someone obtain information about where a visiting team is staying?

Very nice successes!
                sigpic

Comment

There are probably people you could ask at a game, that's what I did, or you can call the nicest hotels around the arena the night before a game and ask for an assistant coach or trainer

Comment

alright thanks Tiki!
                    sigpic

Comment

hey im wondering if you can 50-50 any one in basketball? i can get custom cards, some cards and 4x6s also maybe 8x10s.
                      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                      sigpic

Comment

Depends on who you want, but I'm not taking any cards

Comment

get me some players names and what on them.
                          Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                          sigpic

Comment

lol is there anyone in paticular you want?

Comment

Hey, who are you seeing soon? I can send 8x10s or bigger for some guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X