No announcement yet.

My 09/10 NBA IP Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wont be till the afternoon, wasnt sure how to word it since its already in the AM lol
    I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Oh okay, where I am it's still friday lol
      sigpic

Comment

Kaman has always been a tool, my brother worked alittle with CMU's Basketball team (alma mater of Kaman) and people said he was always a jerk and had a big head...

Comment

good to know it wasnt just our city then lol

Comment

graphed the mavs at their hotel, and the pacers at the game. the hotel last night was CRAZY. there were other events going on downtown so it was pretty packed everywhere, but then people started stopping at the hotel to take pics and stuff when the players came out. so there ended up being 50 or so people there, with a large amount of people being on BOTH sides of the hotel entrance. i got really frustrated and just left before dirk and terry came out. the mcroberts came from someone else that knows his grandma, i just made the cards for him so i got to keep one along which is cool.

#100 for the set

then my first signed jersey (can take a pic if needed, scanning was just easier). the first 100 people to fill out 200 allstar ballots got a Granger signing after the game, so i took advantage and got it signed. its an allstar jersey btw
            Last edited by tikitomoka; 11-28-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

wow that's a sick Granger!
              sigpic

Comment

So you had to fill out 200 ballots??
                sigpic
                Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Originally posted by sportyryan101 View Post
                  So you had to fill out 200 ballots??
                  yeah, you just punch out the holes

Comment

I'd say it was probably worth it haha
                    sigpic

Comment

yep definitely lol, theyre doing the same thing with ford and murphy, but theyre not gonna make the allstar team

Comment

was it your jersey or did they provide it?
                        sigpic

Comment

its mine, it was given to me in exchange for 20 josh mcroberts customs. pretty good deal imo

Comment

lol that's an amazing deal

I wish the Thunder did stuff like that...
                            sigpic

Comment

went to the nets hotel then the pacer game last night. they were pretty decent at the hotel, terrance williams signed but it took him atleast a minute to sign 5 autographs and he wasnt even looking while he was signing. his cab pulled up so he left and didnt sign for the rest of us. CDR was one per. tony battie only signed one and it was for someone on a jersey (maybe he felt bad that someone bought his jersey). then i couldnt graph pregame because i was waiting on my ticket guy, but then someone just gave us two 6th row tickets which made up for waiting i think. i got obrien and mcbob after the game. i also got a pic with mcbob, obrien, and marco andretti who was there
                              EDIT: ALSO - KIKI VANDEWEGHE WONT SIGN CARDS OR FLOORBOARDS, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID
                              (larry bird)

(quinn buckner)

Last edited by tikitomoka; 12-12-2009, 12:23 PM.

Comment

nice job with the nets, is that a printing plate you got signed?
                                Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X