Address request post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address request post

Well since I didn't see it, please use this post to request addresses for obtaining TTM autos. Post the players name & sport. Please remember, if it's a current player, please send to their respected team. Most players don't like to be bothered on their "family time".

If you have any questions feel free to ask... LET THE REQUESTING BEGIN!!!!!!
    Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
    Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

the guys im looking for,are as far as i know,retired,so here it goes

Brian Leetch-New York Rangers/Boston Bruins/Toronto Maple Leafs NHL
    Donald Brashear-Vancouver Canucks/Philadelphia Flyers NHL
    Georges Laraque-Edmonton Oilers NHL
    Darcy Tucker-Tampa Bay Lightning/Toronto Maple Leafs NHL

oh,and just as a FYI,theres a handful of NHL teams who actually dont give thier players fan mail,just thought id throw that out to u just so u know

Comment

Brian Leetch
      40 Battery Street, #PH12
      Boston, MA 02109

A friend had this and received 1 card back signed last year.
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Brian Leetch
        40 Battery Street
        Unit Ph-12
        Boston, MA. 02109

Donald Brashear
        c/o GCI Sorel-Tracey
        200 Rue Victoria
        Sorel-Tracy, QC J3P 1Z5
        Canada

People said they have recieved successes with this address.

Georges Laraque
        Gonna sound weird, but try emailing this addy Letsrock27@hotmail.com My neighbor used this and got a signed photo. Legit sig....

Darcy Tucker
        c/o Turning Point Sports Management
        102 W. Main Suite 301
        Auburn, Washington 98001

Good luck with em and if you have successes, please post em....
        Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

some WWE guys im after (and currently unemployed WWE guys) are John Morrison,William Regal,Matt Hardy,Alicia Fox,Randy Orton,Michelle McCool,JTG and Natalya,id rather not try sending what ive got to the Stamford address,since i know damn well theyll prob never be seen again lol

Comment

Ill check for ya.

Comment

Joe Johnson?
              Atlanta Hawks
              Last edited by mike0923; 03-31-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mike0923 View Post
                Joe Johnson?
                Atlanta Hawks
                This is the only address I have. I am not 100% sure it works anymore

218 Londonberry Road NW
                Atlanta, GA 30327

Comment

Originally posted by Butch View Post
                  This is the only address I have. I am not 100% sure it works anymore

218 Londonberry Road NW
                  Atlanta, GA 30327
                  Thanks!!!!!!!!

Comment

Anybody have an address or recommendation for WWE wrestlers for my 8 year old son? I would prefer ones that have a higher rate of return so I don't have to disappoint him. I saw Kelly Kelly - any other suggestions?
                    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                      Anybody have an address or recommendation for WWE wrestlers for my 8 year old son? I would prefer ones that have a higher rate of return so I don't have to disappoint him. I saw Kelly Kelly - any other suggestions?
                      u might have a shot with guys like Santino,Kofi,R-Truth i would imagine

Comment

Ttm is hard with wrestlers since they are on the road constantly. However i know of a few people who got Sheamus a year or so ago. I will try to get an address for you.
                        Avid ttm and ip autograph collector always looking to add to my collection and help fellow collectors anyway I can.

Comment

does anyone have an updated home address for either Chuck Kobasew,or retired Blackhawks/Rangers/Flyers left wing Tony Amonte?

Comment

I was able to get Kelly Kelly, Cowboy Bob Orton, and Hulk Hogan for my 8 year old.
                            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
                              retired Blackhawks/Rangers/Flyers left wing Tony Amonte?
                              I've got this current for Amonte although I've never had success with him, good luck...
                              Amonte, Tony - 129 Humarock Beach Road - Humarock, MA 02047

Comment

Working...
                              X