Clear All

Anybody know if Eric Lindros sign ttm?
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Any chance u can find Preston Parker? He was a wide receiver for Tampa bay until they released him a few months ago
      Preston Parker SUPERCOLLECTOR
      Also looking for Billy Winn, 1999 SP Signature Autos, 2012 Gridiron. I also grab some Raiders and Steelers stuff here and there.
      My Bucket

Comment

Bo Jackson?...

Do you think Calvin Johnson Jr would sign for my son?
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
          Bo Jackson?...

I've never had success with those guys.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by Butch View Post
            Well since I didn't see it, please use this post to request addresses for obtaining TTM autos. Post the players name & sport. Please remember, if it's a current player, please send to their respected team. Most players don't like to be bothered on their "family time".

If you have any questions feel free to ask... LET THE REQUESTING BEGIN!!!!!!

Football:

Tom DeLeone
            Dave Logan
            Brian Brennan
            Chip Banks
            Courtney Brown
            Gerrard Warren

Basketball:

Ron Harper
            Darnell Valentine
            John Battle
            Nate Thurmond

Thanks.
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
              Bo Jackson?...

Instead of Bo Jackson, you might want to consider Herschel Walker or Warren Moon. They are both good at signing. Ozzie Newsome is also money at signing. Those are some big names I have had success with.
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

[QUOTE=whitney777;322215]Football:

Tom DeLeone
                PO Box 681472 Park City, UT 84068

Courtney Brown
                1133 Schurlknight Rd Saint Stephen SC 29479

Gerrard Warren
                c/o New England Patriots

Basketball:

Nate Thurmond (has a fee of either $15 or $20)
                5094 Diamond Hts. Blvd. San Francisco,CA 94131

The ones I did not include in your request either don't sign through the mail anymore or I didn't have an address for them.
                Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Thanks bud.

Comment

OK FOLKS!!!!! I got an account with an address website Again so if you need addresses, Lmk and I will look them up for you
                    Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
                    Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

Comment

I'm taking over for Butch, so if you have an address or a couple you'd like me to look up, let me know and I will do my best. Brett

Comment

Phil Plantier?
                        Mike Mussina?
                        Any help is appreciated!

Comment

Plantier - no success in over 6 years since playing for the Macon Music

Mussina - 1302 Spruce St. Montoursville, PA 17754 (He has slowed down - no returns in a few months, but he has over 1000 returns at this address). There is a second address:737 White Church St. Muncy, PA 17756 with 2 attempts and no returns.

Comment

Darn, I wouldve love to add a few plantier autos to my pc.. have you had any success with mussina?
                            Also what about scott erickson?

Comment

ucffans,any addresses for Dallas Drake,Joe Nieuwendyk,or Peter Schaefer?

Comment

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
                                Darn, I wouldve love to add a few plantier autos to my pc.. have you had any success with mussina?
                                Also what about scott erickson?
                                Erickson has a 37% success rate and it has always been through the team he was playing for or coaching. I assume he is one of those players that does not like to be bothered at home b/c a few people have sent to a home address with no success. The last success was last year with the Carolina Mudcats - not sure if he is still with them.

I was able to get Moose about 2 years ago. My son got him too.

Comment

Working...
                                X