No announcement yet.

Gold Rush: The Breathtaking First Glimpses of 2010-11 Gold Standard Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Rush: The Breathtaking First Glimpses of 2010-11 Gold Standard Basketball

Some might say I missed a golden opportunity yesterday morning by not taking in*the packout and quality-control processes for 2010-11 Gold Standard Basketball. I would normally tend to agree with that assessment, but there’s*something to be said for the mandatory 80-minute marketing meeting I attended instead.

Besides, when you’ve got fellow card-loving comrades (and Panini America*product development professionals) Mike Payne, Aik*Tongtharadol and Keith Hower on the scene to capture images of the*resulting*treasures exclusively for The Knight’s Lance readers, well, you know you’re in good shape.

It’s no secret that I’ve been*sold on the solid-gold stylings of 2010-11 Gold Standard Basketball from the moment I found out we were doing it.*After seeing the first live cards from the product, I’m even more in love with the product.**

From the uniqueness of the packaging to the painstakingly true-to-theme nature of the insert nomenclature and designs, I find the set to be absolutely fantastic –*and I would say that even if I wasn’t getting paid to. After mining*the following 48 good-as-gold sneak peeks, I’m confident you’ll feel the exact same way.

More...

i like how now the vets have auto that look like there from rookie and stars
    Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Working...
    X