X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    Update on the quad I mentioned above.... Actually got two, a /50 & /25.

Closer...

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Very nice Woodson from an awesome product in Certified. Did you know my very first hobby pack Mrs. Toshi purchased for me was Certified?

My first hit ever was a 2012 Panini Certified Blue #/25 Charles Woodson Jersey card.

Leave a comment:

• ejiminee
    replied
    Grabbed this Charles Woodson auto last week!

6/10

Leave a comment:

• bcw716
    replied
    Originally posted by schwood View Post
    A nice new add...

nice looking card!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    A nice new add...

Leave a comment:

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    Originally posted by hayn View Post
    To azdbacks1998,

I now clearly remember one of my first trades with you was a 2012 Panini Totally Certified T.J. Graham Red Rookie Materials. If I see any doubles of Bills, I'll send them out to you.
    Thx Toshi!

Sweet "Lions Roar"!!!

Starting an Zach Ertz PC....my spoils over the last couple weeks:

I have a nice quad patch of this one coming in soon...I'll post it up when I receive them.

Last edited by azdbacks1998; 07-04-2014, 09:30 AM. Reason: busted links.....

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    To vikingsfan4life,

The Certified FOG, acetate auto Moon, and the Jared Allen cards are my favorites. Jared Allen doesn't get the attention he deserves, he's really a great athlete. Of course he's not a Viking anymore.

Do you own any cards of Brett Favre as a Viking? That 2009 year was the best! In fact, it was Favre that got me interested in football during his tenure as a Viking. It was the game against his old team, Packers. Of course the Vikings won. That game was my first introduction to the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    To azdbacks1998,

I now clearly remember one of my first trades with you was a 2012 Panini Totally Certified T.J. Graham Red Rookie Materials. If I see any doubles of Bills, I'll send them out to you.
    Last edited by hayn; 04-10-2014, 09:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ejiminee
    replied
    Just finished a trade for this one!

REALLY need to show it off!

3/3

Leave a comment:

• vikingsfan4life
    replied
    I collect Jarius Wright & Vikings Uni Autos. Here are a few of my favorites.

2012 Topps Finest Jarius Wright
    RC | AU | NFT | Serial Number: 9/10

2012 Panini Certifed Jarius Wright
    RC | MEM | NFT | 1/1 | Serial Number: 1/1

2012 Panini Limited Jarius Wright
    RC | AU | MEM | NFT | Serial Number: 8/10

2012 Topps Strata Jarius Wright
    RC | AU | MEM | NFT | Serial Number: /30

2012 Panini Playbook Jarius Wright
    RC | AU | MEM | NFT | Serial Number: /149

1997 Pinnacle Inscriptions Warren Moon
    AU | NFT | Serial Number: /1975

2009 Upper Deck Ultimate Alan Page
    AU | NFT | Serial Number: /10

2002 Playoff Absolute Randy Moss
    AU | NFT | Serial Number: /30

2009 Upper Deck SP Authentic Jared Allen
    AU | NFT

Leave a comment:

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    azdbacks1998, I did not realize your a Bills fan. I thought you collected players whom were Arizona Alumni's. Anyway, awesome Bills lot. Do you think E.J. Manuel can take the Bills to the playoffs in 2014?

Toshi
    Yes, I do pursue U of A current and alum. players, but I also have a wide variety of likes across several sports/teams/players for many different reasons, I guess I'm just a fan of sports!

I've collected the Bills ever since just before their notorious 3 in a row Super Bowl loses. They were underdogs in each of those games and I've always been a "root for the underdog" kinda guy. I remember being a kid and loving to watch Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Don Beebe, Bruce Smith, Cornelius Bennett, Mark Kelso are a few that come to mind. I've been a fan basically when Thurman Thomas was drafted - 1989, they went to the SB in 90, 91 & 92.

With the arrival of EJ last year, they had some "slight" glimpses of "possible" success. Hopefully EJ's sophomore year will bring some more confidence to the team and they can at least make the playoffs in 2014.....only time will tell. I'd love to see the Bills have a successful year.

With that said, here's a few more from the collection:

Leave a comment:

• ejiminee
    replied
    To ejiminee,

Is that a 2001 Topps product? If it is, the Autograph series blows me away. I especially like the cards that has the vintage rookie card with a stadium relic. I want to buy the Jim Brown card with the seat relic from the old "Cleveland Municipal Stadium".

If it's not, it's still an awesome card! What attracts me is that his penmanship is superb. There are a small handful of players with beautiful penmanship. Of the many, for now, I can think of my all time favorite, Brett Favre and one auto card that I will acquire sometime in the near future, Johnny Unitas.

Toshi
    Toshi,
    The Howie Long is from 2000 Topps.

I know what you mean about how nice his handwriting is. It's one the things that draws me to certain players, too.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    To Jasonpithan,

I did not realize the Wilson auto was a 1/1 until azdbacks1998 pointed that out. WOW, I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    To ejiminee,

Is that a 2001 Topps product? If it is, the Autograph series blows me away. I especially like the cards that has the vintage rookie card with a stadium relic. I want to buy the Jim Brown card with the seat relic from the old "Cleveland Municipal Stadium".

If it's not, it's still an awesome card! What attracts me is that his penmanship is superb. There are a small handful of players with beautiful penmanship. Of the many, for now, I can think of my all time favorite, Brett Favre and one auto card that I will acquire sometime in the near future, Johnny Unitas.

Toshi
    Last edited by hayn; 03-09-2014, 08:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    VoteForFoles, very awesome PATCH! 2012 Black is my all time favorite product!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X