X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More here...

Gronkowski Gold Bowman Jersey

Hightower Playbook Auto

Chad Jackson (yep, I can't help but get his stuff when I see a nice card...)

Chandler Jones Autos

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Got these in from scollins the other day! Thanks bud!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• As always, a impeccable lot of Pats cards!
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Taylor Price Patch

Comment

• A bunch of new Ridleys, some nice ones...

Supreme

Supreme

Bowman Sterling

Topps Prime

Bowman Sterling Plate

Comment

• I love the Supreme and the printing plate!
              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• I also added this as my first of my Kenbrell Thompkins autos...

And a nice new Vereen Patch...

And a new Sweet Spot Helmet of Ben Watson...

Last edited by schwood; 01-18-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Yep, it's me again. With a few more adds...

Amendola Auto

Brady Jersey

Dobson Patch

Green Ellis Auto

Mallett GU/Autos

O'Connell Triple Threads

Sudfeld Auto (my first of two different, one is incoming)
                  Last edited by schwood; 02-11-2014, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• It looks like Dobson has the best multi colored patches! Who is Sudfeld?

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
                      It looks like Dobson has the best multi colored patches! Who is Sudfeld?
                      Sudfeld was a guy that was with the team in training camp, and maybe first couple of games. He was a stud in preseason. Then he did nothing in the real games. Was sort of a stop gap for Gronk to get back. Got cut and then went to the Jets. It pains me to have it in the PC with him listed with the Jets, but he is in the Pats uni, and that fits in to the ole PC. And had to have a few autos of his.

Comment

• Me again again...

Dobson Mini Auto

Thompkins Auto

Tippett Auto

Comment

• Josh Boyce

Aaron Dobson

Stevan Ridley

Zach Sudfeld

Comment

• I so much enjoy your "Showcase" and other forum members "Showcase" as well. I get to see a plethora of designs and cards styles from vintage to the modern era. A lot of my purchases in singles or hobby boxes come from this thread.

While each member has their unique, random at times set of cards, your cards are based on Pats. What this does for me, is to reaserch vintage cards and players from another era. It's shocking to see a household name like Wes Welker in a Broncos uniform. Thanks for sharing!

Toshi

Comment

• Dobson Box Topper Bowman Sterling Patch Auto

Boyce Chrome Auto - Had the Camo and the Blue Wave, but for some reason had not gotten the base Chrome /600, well, I have it now

Comment

• Boyce Booklet

Comment

Working...
                                X