Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric Cobbs Patch

Alfonzo Dennard Auto

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Yep, some more Dobson cards...

Prime Auto

Platinum Blue Auto

Triple THreads Triple GU Auto

Absolute Triple GU Auto

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• I want to ask you, who is your favorite Pats (I'm assuming it's none other than Tom Brady) and which card is your all time favorite in,

Autos

Patch/Jersey

Rookie Cards

Also, do you have a Pats card that is the most expensive card in your collection and how many (Estimated) cards do you have from just your Pats collection.

Thanks,
        Toshi

BTW, as usual, fantastic additions to your ever growing Patriots collection!
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• To answer you questions...

My favorite Pats player is probably Kevin Faulk. No, I am not a Tom Brady fanatic. I mean I like him and all, and he is a super football player, but I always loved Kevin Faulk. And Troy Brown was another one that was one of my favorites.

Now, all time favorite cards. That is a tough one. I love this new Tom Brady GU/Auto probably as well as any.

In terms of patch card. I really love the patch on this card, and the card itself is cool. I love the new blue wave texture on these cards.

I don't know really about a favorite rookie card. I have so many, and all unscanned, that I probably could not pick one in particular.

Most expensive would either be the above Brady or the Brady ROokie auto form Fleer Autographics...

An estimated count of Pats cards in my collection? When I created this thread, I did a count, and not sure where I was at then. But in May of 2012 I was at over 1100 unique GU and/or Autos in my collection. I am sure I have hundreds more than that. I would say somewhere around 1500 unique GU/Autos at this point. As for total unique cards in my collection, including base and such and inserts, rookies, all that jazz, when I got my supercollector status on another site in 2011, I had over 5000 unique Patriots cards. If I were to guess how many unique I had now, I would have to say probably well over 8000. That is probably the best guess I could come up with. I haven't had time to do a real count on these. I am thinking as I am collating and transitioning my collection, I will do a count and get an overall count just to see where I am at. When I do, I will put it up on this thread in the first post for sure bud.

Thank you as well for the nice words on my collection.

Comment

• One more noteable to add.

Ty Warren Auto

Comment

• Well of course, some more Dobsons...

Strata

Star Rookie

Prime with Williams

Comment

• Thank you for taking the time out and answering my questions. It's always great to see and learn how other collectors create their unique sets of sports cards.
                I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• Got this redemption in yesterday...

So, do they have him signing autographs while he sits in his jail cell? Or are these just leftovers. The funniest part of this card is that I put the redemption in the same time I put in the redemption for a Chandler Jones Patch card out of the same product. I wonder how long it will take for them to cut up the jersey and make the patch card. Any guesses?

Comment

• At the earliest the upcoming draft, at the latest, OTA.

Comment

• Just got a Dobson Pink 264/399 in and it had a Chrome Blue Wave Refractor, do you need it, want it? PM your addy if so.
                      Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• First Museum from this year...

Gronk, Ridley, Boyce, Dobson

Comment

• Very interesting graphics on the Museum Collection. Also this card has a great layout and utilizes a balance of players. I would like to see more muti-colored patches on such a high end card, but that seems to be the direction for Panini as well. Hopefully in 2014 products, this will change. Great card, congratulations!

Comment

• A few newbs...

Vereen Patch Auto

Watson Patch Auto

Ridley Logo Auto

Dobson Patch

Dobson Patch Auto (Nasty!)

Comment

• Now these cards I really like! The color and design just grabs your eyes, each time you look at these cards, you find something new.

Congratulations!
                              Toshi

Comment

• I like them myself bud. Especially the Phenoms and the Museum. The patches are nice, and the card design on each is sleek.

Comment

Working...
                                X