No announcement yet.

Schwood's Patriots Pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just called................to say........................sweet pickups!!!

Comment

• Brady Spectra Jersey /99

Jamie Collins Auto

Dobson Strata Clear Cut

Dobson RPM

Vereen Museum

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Without question, THE card is the 2013 Spectra Jersey Tom Brady. Actually, my preference is anything Tom Brady is THE card! Nice 2013 pick ups Schwood. Congratulations!
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Amendola Strata Auto /50

Collins Contenders Auto

Vereen Jumbo Jersey

Welker Crowning Glory

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Jamie Collins Auto /49

A couple cool new Dobsons
            Thanks leedawg for this one!

Nasty Triple THreads! Thanks Ebay!

Really nice NT!

A bunch more getting uploaded. Today at some point!

Comment

• These are easily my best cards of this guy. Considering they are the only ones of this guy...well...

Comment

• First TJ Moe Auto...

Comment

• A totally sweet Ridley I picked up...

Comment

• 3 New Thompkins Autos...

Turkey Red

Crown Royale

Select

Comment

• First Asa Watson Auto

And a sweet Welker Patch

Comment

• Wow, nice lot of Patriots cards! I see you were a very busy collector, congratulations on your newly acquired cards.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

Toshi
                        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• Great adds bud.
                          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

• The last of the newest Pats stuff. Two new Dobsons...

Comment

• It's very interesting that in the 2013 collecting season, you have a huge amount of a Topps Musemum Collection. Just out of curiosity, do you collect vintage New England Patriots Cards? When I mean vintage, I'm talking about pre-1960's. Or do you prefer nor have no preference in regards to modern/vintage products.

The reason for my inquired interest is that I'd like to see if you have the old school Leaf, Bowman, and Topps. As you are well aware, I love the modern cards in that they have great attributions of RPA's yet, my affinity with vintage old school cards are so interesting and carry such historic value in this regards. Take care, say hello to your family, especially my very young collecting partner Sam, and enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

Toshi

P.S. When will you be arriving in Cleveland for your vacation? I can't wait to have lunch with you and your family.

Comment

• So Toshi, unfortunately we are not going to make it to Cleveland. We are planning our trip to Disney next year, and just don't have the money to do both. Disney is really expensive. When we do come to Cleveland, which I hope in the next however many years, we will surely look you up.

As for vintage. I love vintage cards. They are just a lot harder to come by. There were no great Pats players back then. Or very few. You know, when they really stunk up the joint that is. But, I do have a few Parillis and others, but nothing huge. If you ever come across any I would love to trade you for them. Do you like vintage football as well? I am sure to have some dupes in my boxes I would gladly send you. Let me know!

Comment

Working...
                                X