Cracked open 2 cello packs of 2020 Panini Illusions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracked open 2 cello packs of 2020 Panini Illusions

Although the cards are very nice looking in person, the scans do not do any justice to these. My main complaint is the names of the players on the front of the card is black. Which makes it hard to see on a black background.
    These inserts are AMAZING! See through. I took a pic on both sides. Showing one with a black background and the other with a white to show how they are see through.
    IMG_1671.jpg IMG_1672.jpg
    This is the base and gold parallel of the Ryan Tannehill. I had actually pulled 2 base cards so this will also show you the back of the card.
    IMG_1668.jpg
    These are the rookies pulled including a gold version of Justin Herbert! Also shown is Joe Burrow, Ceedee Lamb, and Jordan Love.
    IMG_1666.jpg
    And lastly here are the better base cards. Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Julian Edelman, Odell Beckham Jr., Drew Brees, and Jimmy Garoppalo.
    imageedit_148_9015427931.jpg
    Attached Files
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

check my recent in baseball. pulled a matt champman Topps Refractor that i would like to trade if interested
    https://flickr.com/photos/192134175@...57718527556302

Comment

be interested in a few of your illusions....

Comment

Thanks for the post. The Chapman is a nice card. However at this time I am not looking to trade inserts and rookies. Some are PC and others will be for CCW contests. I can make a list of the base cards if that might be of interest.
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

I’m all set but thanks Brad! Sorry I didn’t follow up with this post. I’ll check with my trader and see if he would like the baseball you had listed in the baseball thread

Comment

Originally posted by bmattioli86 View Post
            I’m all set but thanks Brad! Sorry I didn’t follow up with this post. I’ll check with my trader and see if he would like the baseball you had listed in the baseball thread
            Sounds good. And no worries. Take as much time as you need. Thanks
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Working...
            X