PC Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by great8 View Post
    nice grabs Troy, there was a SPA limited like the one you won of Kessel at the show with a bear patch. Looked too good to be true, so I passed on it.
    I'm real leary of buying patch cards too. I don't hardly ever bother with them anymore. It's amazing how a handful of greedy, shady thieves can ruin the hobby for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
      I'm real leary of buying patch cards too. I don't hardly ever bother with them anymore. It's amazing how a handful of greedy, shady thieves can ruin the hobby for everyone.
      it does ruin the hobby
      are you making it out to the Pond on Monday for Tiger Williams?
      I should be going.
      oh if you want to work out a trade for either of those Ward's I have a couple of Kessel auto's I can use towards a trade. His sweet shot one and BAP

Comment

Not a bad PC night with 3 ebay wins. Been after the 09-10 BD Gustavsson quad rookie, but have had horrible luck winning one. Glad I waited until 09-10 SPx came out as these rookies are selling at $10-$12 lower now. The quad rookie gems fall at 1 per box, so a fairly tough pull. Won not one but 2 of them tonight, plus this 9.5 gem mint graded Kessel YG rookie. Cost me $41.01 + shipping, though. Hopefully, one of the 3 others I have will grade back a 9.5, if I send them in. Probably do the 3 SPA FW rookies first. This one had grades of 10, 9.5, 9.5, and 10, so pretty happy!

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 02-01-2010, 12:14 AM.

Comment

da monsta is a beauty!

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

Working...
          X