Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• key2win
    replied
    Guys please be patient. The end result will look better in the end. It takes a lot of time to update a forum with new features, designs, and other things.

Leave a comment:

• msmeth
    replied
    Hey guys, I am updating the design, which is why things aren't looking quite right. Hang tight...should be done shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied
    Okay thanks, that is much better. I'm not dizzy now!

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied
    Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
    LOL funny.... oh wait.. you are serious?
    I'm never serious. If I were to yell, nobody will listen to me. Just fix it, dang it all. LOL

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
    so I'll be patient.

LOL funny.... oh wait.. you are serious?

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied
    Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
    Troy buddy,
    I think its our eyes,they aren't what they used to be,lol

I had to hit the magnification thing on my browser because it does seem smaller.

I guess its my age creeping up on me,lol
    That may be part of the problem. The sub-forums definitely need some spacing between them, as they all look like they run into one another this way. Maybe, Mike's not finished tweaking it yet, so I'll be patient.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    The red X problem seems to be okay now. However, I'm not liking how the forums look now all congested, and jammed tight together. What happened, and why do they need to be so close to each other?

Troy buddy,
    I think its our eyes,they aren't what they used to be,lol

I had to hit the magnification thing on my browser because it does seem smaller.

I guess its my age creeping up on me,lol

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied
    Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
    lol there ARE GOING TO BE CHANGES.... obviously the new owner wants to make things a bit different lol

It's not gonna be the exact same as it was before he bought it... IF I bought it.. I would change a few things as well...

I'm glad the X's are gone.. that was annoying for a while

I dont see the Forums "jammed" together

however I do see the THREADS when you click on NEW POSTS are a bit closer together than normal... seems a bit uh...crunched
    That's what I mean. It's making me dizzy! LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Metc,
    I was able to find your trade agreement # 1269 with Brock989

Who was the other trade with?

Plmk and I will see if I can find it.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Originally posted by metc View Post
    How do you get to our User CP's? I have tried all the links and only get to the main page. The trade manager also erased my 2 pending trades, what now? PLMK, Thanks

The "User CP" is at the top under the big Card Board Connection banner 2nd from the left.

Have you checked your trade agreements and are they there now?

Mine are still there.

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    Originally posted by metc View Post
    How do you get to our User CP's? I have tried all the links and only get to the main page. The trade manager also erased my 2 pending trades, what now? PLMK, Thanks
    hmmmmmm not sure why Trade manager would have been affected.... do you remember the trades/deals at all ?

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    The red X problem seems to be okay now. However, I'm not liking how the forums look now all congested, and jammed tight together. What happened, and why do they need to be so close to each other?
    lol there ARE GOING TO BE CHANGES.... obviously the new owner wants to make things a bit different lol

It's not gonna be the exact same as it was before he bought it... IF I bought it.. I would change a few things as well...

I'm glad the X's are gone.. that was annoying for a while

I dont see the Forums "jammed" together

however I do see the THREADS when you click on NEW POSTS are a bit closer together than normal... seems a bit uh...crunched

Leave a comment:

• metc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    I am not having any issues staying signed in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X