I'm very impressed this morning. Wow!

Leave a comment:

• fuser
    replied
    i am having the same issue with logging in

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    nope... didnt go over my head at all.... but at this point.. yea... your log in issue is what we actually care about

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied
    Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
    as long as the new owner likes it... that is the 1st thing that matters... it's his site after all

and hey... not true... we care that you have to log on... it must take you an extra few seconds... we still trying to figure it out...

maybe someone doesnt like you and they made it so JUST YOU have to log in every time you come on the site? hmmmmmm now who could possibly not like you Troy? you dont have any enemies do ya old buddy?

honestly though.. it really has me thrown for a loop... not clue why its just affecting you like that
    My comment kind of went over your head. I wasn't talking about the login issues I'm having, but anyways. LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    as long as the new owner likes it... that is the 1st thing that matters... it's his site after all

and hey... not true... we care that you have to log on... it must take you an extra few seconds... we still trying to figure it out...

maybe someone doesnt like you and they made it so JUST YOU have to log in every time you come on the site? hmmmmmm now who could possibly not like you Troy? you dont have any enemies do ya old buddy?

honestly though.. it really has me thrown for a loop... not clue why its just affecting you like that

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied
    I hope Troy likes it....
    I'd be more worried about what the others think. Why would any of you start caring now what I think about anything? That would be a first.

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    I hope Troy likes it....

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Ooooooooooooooooooooh i like this new design !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also like this setup

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    Ooooooooooooooooooooh i like this new design !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• msmeth
    replied
    Also, make sure you are accessing it through the new domain.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Michelle,
    could you be more specific please?

Can you access any of your pm's?

Do you get any error messages?

Plmk
    Thanks
    Roy

Leave a comment:

• MichelleAnn
    replied
    I am having some problems getting to my personal messages. What is a good way of dealing with it.

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Coding takes A LOT of work and time to do. Especially when you have to do it from scratch yourself. Some members may have liked the old setup of the forums, but it was too congested and obviously not working for our site. Give us some time and once everything is completed, all of our members will like it better.

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    I will be the first to say... CODING HTML etc is BORING... TEDIOUS and uh... not fun LOL

Leave a comment:

• B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    I liked most everything that's happened so far, can't wait to see the end result!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X