No announcement yet.

Merger Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't had the problem. I had to sign in once the merge happened, but I've been auto logged in ever since.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Troy,
      I have not clicked on the "Remember me" for 8-9 months so I do not know.

I did just try it now and will let you know what happens.

Roy
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Just had to sign in again. What the heck?

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          I haven't had the problem. I had to sign in once the merge happened, but I've been auto logged in ever since.
          Likewise. After the first time I've been good.
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I noticed tonight that the drop down menu at the bottom of each page is missing. I liked that feature as it made it easy to jump to different forums.

Comment

So whatever issue I had with rating the trade I mentioned earlier seems to have resolved itself, but thanks for the responses.

Comment

I just noticed that you did away with Nascar. Who evers bright idea that was, needs their head examined lol. Nascar is a sport and deserves it's thread. If your going to nuke Nascar, then you might as well finish the job with Basketball and Hockey.
                If this is a sportscard forum,then shelve the electronics/games, or is that a sport?
                http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/JYWILLI69/

Comment

they didnt "do away" with NASCAR it's simply moved into a forum with OTHER SPORTS

OTHER SPORTS - CC Card Collectors World

maybe if/when it gains more support on this community it will garner having its own forum again

(the same thing was done with MMA/BOXING/GOLF/SOCCER etc)

Comment

Hey Mike, What kind of rules do you guys have for Contest? I think if you did contests for the sports threads, you should have stipulations. I will pick on Nascar on this. If you pick a great product for a prize which all Admin and Moderators vote on, that would be a start. 2nd, I would have stipulations that you must collect Nascar, you must engage in the forum in either trading , discussions, or Maildays 2 to 4 times a week to be eligible for the drawing. At the end of the year, those members that did the right thing, would be in the run for the prize. You could even do this with the other sports. That way it should cause sparks in all the threads. How about a low end thread, not everyone does Auto's or Game-Used. Just a thought I would share.
                    http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/JYWILLI69/

Comment

The forums are cleaning up nicely I think, looking good............

Comment

i have had to sign in every time too. not good
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Working...
                        X