Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Phillies/Dodgers NLCS Series(PHI Win 4-1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't like more than one team? Whenever the Phillies and Tigers dont play each other i root for both but like the Tigers much more, i know my fandom

I'd personally rather face neither of them because i'd get shelled, but i would rather face Ethier, but not Manny and rather face Ibanez but not Werth, go Phillies?

Comment

No, you can't like more than one team...if you do, you're not a real fan of 'your first team'.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        And with Martin being absolutely terrible, he STILL had better numbers than Ruiz. Werth didn't have better numbers, they're pretty equal, and Ethier puts up those numbers every year, Werth doesn't. Ibanez isn't a better HITTER than Manny, he's a hit or miss guy half the time.
        Werth had 24 HRs and 67 RBIs in over 150 less ABs in the 08 season, he never had a chance in LA, with the oppurtunity to play hes played well in Philly, will see, how is the offseason for you J? Its going pretty well over here lol

Comment

great response when i make you look like a fool lol

You got nothing to say about the inflated numbers? You've been saying it all year about the Yankees, but it's okay for the Phillies? It's all about the HRs for the Phillies, that doesn't make them better.

Btw this was Manny a few minutes ago: "estamos ready, gonna play hard, theyre the Champs, aver lo que pasa"

You gotta love his spanglish
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

No, you can't like more than one team...if you do, you're not a real fan of 'your first team'.
            I think by now we all know i'm a "real" fan of my first team

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              Werth had 24 HRs and 67 RBIs in over 150 less ABs in the 08 season, he never had a chance in LA, with the oppurtunity to play hes played well in Philly, will see, how is the offseason for you J? Its going pretty well over here lol
              And he also hit, what, .250? Werth stinks. And the offseason is great...basketball starts soon.

If you were a real fan, you wouldn't have a 2nd team.

Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                great response when i make you look like a fool lol

You got nothing to say about the inflated numbers? You've been saying it all year about the Yankees, but it's okay for the Phillies? It's all about the HRs for the Phillies, that doesn't make them better.

Btw this was Manny a few minutes ago: "estamos ready, gonna play hard, theyre the Champs, aver lo que pasa"

You gotta love his spanglish
                nope i dont, but if Werth played in yankee stadium his numbers would of been inflated like no other, he would've had atleast 45 HRs i'd imagine, Philly is small, but it doesnt carry close to NY

Comment

Nope your not, your on the Phillies bandwagon pretty hard

Comment

And he also hit, what, .250? Werth stinks. And the offseason is great...

If you were a real fan, you wouldn't have a 2nd team.
                    .268, good try .270 and .250 are a big difference

Sorry i cheer for all Philly teams, sue me

Comment

Nope your not, your on the Phillies bandwagon pretty hard
                      I was on there bandwagon in 05 as well, it didnt go well, go back to bed, i'm certianly no bandwagon fan, i like the 76ers as well, theres nothing to bandwagon with them about

Comment

LOL, I forgot, .268 is a stellar batting average.

Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I was on there bandwagon in 05 as well, it didnt go well, go back to bed, i'm certianly no bandwagon fan, i like the 76ers as well, theres nothing to bandwagon with them about

Your pretty sad to like 2 teams, that's not a true fan. So when your first team does bad you have a backup and pretend to like them all year, when you really didn't

I like the Braves but i dont root for them when they are playing in the playoffs.

Comment

Wooooo The "No Decision" Beast is pitching tomorrow.....

Kershaw, maybe i should go tomorrow because i was there last game he pitched

Comment

Your pretty sad to like 2 teams, that's not a true fan. So when your first team does bad you have a backup and pretend to like them all year, when you really didn't

I like the Braves but i dont root for them when they are playing in the playoffs.
                              I've been rooting for them for years, gosh i have to explain this again

I have family in Philly, the city is just awesome, i like the team because i love the city, would it make you feel better if i told you the Eagles are my favorite football team? Sue me for liking more than one team, hypocrits are everywhere

Comment

Wooooo The "No Decision" Beast is pitching tomorrow.....

Kershaw, maybe i should go tomorrow because i was there last game he pitched
                                The game isnt sold out?

Comment

Working...
                                X