Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Phillies/Dodgers NLCS Series(PHI Win 4-1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never said you didnt and i was talking to Jeremy, not you...

Comment

Alright, I thought you were directing it at both of us...
      sigpic

Comment

Well, you'd have to compare position to position....

Rollins > Furcal
        Victorino < Kemp
        Utley > Belliard
        Werth < Ethier
        Ibanez < Manny
        Howard > Loney
        Feliz < Blake
        Ruiz < Martin

Actually looks 5-3, Dodgers, to me....

I'd take the Phils starters over the Dodgers, but the Dodgers 'pen over the Phils. And the Dodgers already showed once that facing superior SP'ers doesn't bother them too much. I'd give the edge to the Dodgers.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Uhm no, i wasnt directing to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post

Rollins > Furcal
            Victorino < Kemp
            Utley > Belliard
            Werth < Ethier
            Ibanez < Manny
            Howard > Loney
            Feliz < Blake
            Ruiz < Martin

your rediculous, Werth's numbers are better than Either's and Ibanez's are better than Manny's give me a break, and Martin was AWFUL..and i was going on position in the batting order

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              your rediculous, Werth's numbers are just as good as Either's and Ibanez's are better than Manny's give me a break, and Martin was AWFUL..and i was going on position in the batting order
              Werth isn't on Ethier's level. Ibanez isn't on Manny's level either. Martin is awful, I agree....but so is Ruiz.

Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Rollins > Furcal
                Victorino < Kemp
                Utley > Belliard
                Werth < Ethier
                Ibanez < Manny
                Howard > Loney
                Feliz < Blake
                Ruiz < Martin

Although I'd take the Phils starters over the Dodgers, but the Dodgers 'pen over the Phils. And the Dodgers already showed once that facing superior SP'ers doesn't bother them too much. I'd give the edge to the Dodgers.
                Thank you...
                sigpic

Comment

And I don't take much stock into Ibanez's numbers over Manny's, since manny missed 1/3 of the season. Plus, Ibanez had the same numbers at the end of the season that he did at the end of May. Dude hasn't hit the ball for four months.

Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

And I don't take much stock into Ibanez's numbers over Manny's, since manny missed 1/3 of the season.
                    Ibanez missed time as well, 132 games, manny played 104, are you saying with those 30 games his numbers would be better than Ibanez's were?

Also, you failed to reply to the Ethier comment or Martin, Ruiz numbers were almost the same aside from Runs

Comment

Ibanez missed time as well, 132 games, manny played 104, are you saying with those 30 games his numbers would be better than Ibanez's were?

Also, you failed to reply to the Ethier comment or Martin, Ruiz numbers were almost the same aside from Runs
                      Read my edited post on Ibanez, and my other comments are about three posts up...Werth is a career .265 hitter, he's not on Ethier's level. And Russell Martin, even with his terrible season, is 10x the catcher that Ruiz is.

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Message to Dan: Get off this stats swing

Who cares? It's about talent, momentum, and Heart.

Not what certain players did during the regular season

Who cares that Ibanez had better numbers

Are you going to tell me that Raul Ibanez is better than Manny?

Your telling me that Ruiz is better than Russell Martin?

No your not. because it's not true...simple as that
                        sigpic

Comment

Read my edited post on Ibanez, and my other comments are about three posts up...Werth is a career .265 hitter, he's not on Ethier's level. And Russell Martin, even with his terrible season, is 10x the catcher that Ruiz is.
                          Werth had better numbers, get off your highhorse, Ibanez still would've had better numbers even with his "4 months not hitting the ball" Manny hit .255 in the second half, so there they both couldnt hit the ball then...

Martin sucked just as bad, this is for THIS season not 5 years from now or 5 years into the past...

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                            Message to Dan: Get off this stats swing

Who cares? It's about talent, momentum, and Heart.

Not what certain players did during the regular season

Who cares that Ibanez had better numbers

Are you going to tell me that Raul Ibanez is better than Manny?

Your telling me that Ruiz is better than Russell Martin?

No your not. because it's not true...simple as that
                            NO TEAM HAS MOMENTUM, MOMENTUM IS OVERRATED....especially when they all sit for a week without playing

In his career of course not, this year, absolutly, and momentum is everything right? this season Martin has as little of momentum as Ruiz right? yea thats what i thought

Comment

Can't wait till the Phillies win...please dont hide with Jesse when it happens
                              The way you hide when the Tigers collapsed? hahahaa

too soon? my bad Dan

A real fan wouldn't have 2 teams. They are hardcore for one team. So you saying your a phillies fan is lame. Just root for your tigers because that's your favorite team, i dont consider you a phillies fan, so dont cry when they lose dont celebrate when they win.

Rollins > Furcal
                              Victorino > Kemp
                              Utley > Ethier
                              Howard > Manny
                              Ibanez > Loney
                              Werth > Blake
                              hahaha wow

your rediculous, Werth's numbers are better than Either's and Ibanez's are better than Manny's give me a break, and Martin was AWFUL..and i was going on position in the batting order
                              Numbers aren't everything Dan, The Phillies numbered are inflated exactly like the Yankees..... Werth never did squat in LA because it's a pitchers park, now that he plays in Philly, he hits over 30+ HRs. Weird

So your telling me that you would rather face Werth/Ibanez than Ethier/Manny if the game was on the line?
                              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Werth had better numbers, get off your highhorse, Ibanez still would've had better numbers even with his "4 months not hitting the ball" Manny hit .255 in the second half, so there they both couldnt hit the ball then...

Martin sucked just as bad, this is for THIS season not 5 years from now or 5 years into the past...
                                And with Martin being absolutely terrible, he STILL had better numbers than Ruiz. Werth didn't have better numbers, they're pretty equal, and Ethier puts up those numbers every year, Werth doesn't. Ibanez isn't a better HITTER than Manny, he's a hit or miss guy half the time.

Johnson/Mears/
                                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                                X