Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rays vs Red Sox, Who wins the AL Wildcard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I really need to say who I voted for???
    Hello and Happy trading!

I always take the time to pm you so please show the same respect back.

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Looking for any Red Sox in my WWW collecting Jim Abbott Xander Boegarts, Jackie Bradley and Bryce Brentz.

Comment

Originally posted by redsoxfan1979 View Post
      Do I really need to say who I voted for???
      I bet it was the Yanks, right?
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

well this is quite an exciting way to end the year

Comment

The Red SOX were lucky enough to squeak by the "BIRDS" tonight, 8-7. It was a good game to watch, not a dull minute in it. Game #162 tomorrow, and the RAYS & RED SOX are dead even. There is a good possibility they will be playing a #163 to determine the A L WILDCARD (and the same could happen in the N L).

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

The Rays will win tonight. They have their ace going, and I assume on regular rest.

The Sox have Lester going tonight on short rest. And they will lose.

It pains me to say it, the Rays will win the Wildcard.

It is after all, just a game that I watch. When it is over, I can go focus my attention on the Cetlics....umm, I mean, the Pats...umm okay the Bruins.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I think tonight's game between the Red SOX & "BIRDS" will be just as entertaining/interesting as last nights. With Lester & Simon pitching just as many runs will probably be scored as last nights game.

In the N L, I think the Cardinals scored most of their runs last night and the Astros have a good chance of winning tonight. So far as the Braves are concerned, I think they're due.

No matter what, tonight's games of Red SOX/"BIRDS", RAYS/YAMKEES, PHILLIES/BRAVES, & CARDINALS/ASTROS should be very very very interesting. I wouldn't be surprised to see two game's #ed 163 being played tomorrow.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
              Orioles Autos I need
              Baseball HOFers GU I need
              Orioles GU I need
              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
              However other offers will be considered

Comment

Well down to the last day and it is tied with the Red Soxs and the Devil Rays, hoping for the Devil Rays!
                I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
                X