No announcement yet.

How about .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I disagree. There are NO "irrelevant" months in baseball. It's the total of ALL months that determine who'll go and who won't. Everything does matter. It matters to ALL of the teams. What affects one affects the others in some way. Whats going on now, with teams that will not be in the playoffs, will have some impact (in various ways) on those that are in or still trying to get in the playoffs.

In short, that quote is FALSE.

Have a good evening.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

You're still missing the point. Out of ALL the months in a baseball season, April/September are the two months you learn the LEAST amount of information about a team from. Simple as that.

Bad teams can easily start off hot/finish hot. May/June/July/August tells the REAL story about how good/bad a team is.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Sorry, I still disagree. And I'm not missing the point. May through August aren't anymore important, individually, than April or September. "Bad" teams can have really good months at any time, not just in April & September. "Bad" teams just don't have as many "good" months than the "good" teams. Therefore, that quote is FALSE.

In a lot of cases injuries to teams, who they play, when they play them, etc can help determine who ends up good and bad. So, it is possible that at the end of the season some teams that are "good" don't make the playoffs because they have a "bad" overall record. However, they are "better" than teams that have made the playoffs. But they just didn't have the "good" total of wins month to month to...... to get there.

Again, I disagree with that quote and I'm not missing the point.

Have a good evening.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
        X