Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already won this league, Kerwin

Comment

I should have picked up Mike Trout when I had the chance and never waived Ryan Vogelsong. Both those players are helping your team. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        I should have picked up Mike Trout when I had the chance and never waived Ryan Vogelsong. Both those players are helping your team. LOL!
        I also picked up Josh Willingham off of waivers!

Comment

OMG Josh Beckett sucks. Dumped him from my team.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
            OMG Josh Beckett sucks. Dumped him from my team.
            Just now?

Comment

The Red Sox should cut Beckett, too.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I am 50 innings short right now. So I had to go to waiver wire to randomly pick up pitchers to help fill those innings the past few days and hopefully get a win and not a lost.

Sometimes it works well, Bartolo Colon and Patrick Corbin got the wins on Saturday.

Samuel Deduno pitched well but got the lost yesterday.

I stupidly benched Jon Lester against the Yankees and he actually got the win.

Jaime Garcia pitched well yesterday but was on my bench.

I picked up Wandy Rodriguez since he was going to pitch against the Padres today. But with the 19 inning game yesterday, he got the win in the later innings and not scheduled to pitch today anymore.

Comment

Picked up John Axford off waivers and hoping for the best. LOL!

Comment

Great so Axford gave up 2 runs in 2/3 innings and got yanked from the save oppurtunity.

Comment

Got Jacoby Ellsbury off waivers.

Comment

Got David Ortiz off waivers. Who knows he may come back for the last 2 weeks of the season?

Comment

Well it looks like I will end up in 2nd Place. Congrats Gladdy on 1st.

Comment

Gladdy got 1st Place. I got 2nd. Good season.

A few mistakes that cost me the season. One I drafted Chad Billingsley and Matt Harrison and stupidly dropped both of them before the season started. They could have both helped me in the wins and ERA category.

I got Hiroki Kuroda off waivers and let him go too early. He had a lot of wins this season too.

I had the chance to get Mike Trout the day the Angels called him up. I didnt think he would be this good. He could have single handedly made me win 1st place.

Injuries to Cliff Lee, Huston Street, Matt Kemp, and Ryan Howard really hurt my team.

Lastly, Derek Jeter and Jon Lester sucked this season!

Comment

Working...
                            X