Seattle Trades Ichiro to the Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Look At Ichiro With The New York Yankees

Today the New York Yankees acquired Ichiro Suzuki in a trade with the Seattle Mariners. With the Yankees playing tonight in Seattle, all Ichiro had to do was make the short and very weird walk to the visitor’s locker room at Safeco to join his new team. Here is a look at him just after he came out of the dugout for batting practice.
    After a quick warm up, he went to the outfield to say hello to the Mariners fans that he has played in front of his entire MLB carrer, a class move.

In exchange, the Yankees sent D. J. Mitchell and Danny Farquhar to the Mariners.

Here is the photo released by the New York Yankees.

More...
    For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
    sigpic

Comment

The pre madonna looked excited to be a Yankee last night. Was a hop to his step. I am sure he knows his diva ways would not fly there

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Wow..I didnt even see that one coming..

Nice move by the Yanks..even though he is in decline, it will be a good help for this year..

Gotta love the Yanks not standing still...

Comment

A nice reimbursement from the Mariners after that whole Michael Pineda/Jesus Montero deal. Ichiro will play left field and take full advantage of the short porch in right field.

Comment

Working...
          X