Allen Iverson to Retire...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poki516 View Post
    I think he was an amazing player who should of stayed with the 76ers. the two AI's would of been a great tandem. He can still play, and will wants someone cracks and wants him. He may have been a headache, but he could ball. and IS a future HOF
    ai is deffinitly going into the hoF, just in the recent years his super star abilities have faded off.
    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
    sigpic

Comment

Do they still call it retired if noone wants you?

Comment

about time.

He was an amazing player, but selfishness finally took him out. It'll be sad if this is the final memory of AI's basketball career, walking out on the Grizzles only after three games.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
          Do they still call it retired if noone wants you?
          i think maybe a couple teams may want ai but dont feel like paying him what he probley wants
          Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
          sigpic

Comment

I think come mid season, some playoff team who either has an injured player or needs a boost will take the chance and sign him. But I can only see him coming back to play for a serious title contender at this point.

Comment

The Celtics said that they are interested in picking him up later on "if need be"
              sigpic
              Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
              *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Working...
              X